Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 581 of 590

That sounds like a great idea, if we rally - Page 581 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Apr, 2018 - 5:48am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 590 pgs.  577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 21st Apr, 2018 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 581

Ok so how to I apply a new level to my stats so I can do it correctly.

Reconcile Edited: redsopine on 21st Apr, 2018 - 12:48pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Apr, 2018 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Check the rogue page, look at the graph line for level 2, and see what changes.

Your reflex and BAB are going up by one, and you gain a special ability called Evasion.

In addition, your health goes up (By 5 if you take the average.), and you gain 8+Int in skill points to add to skills.

21st Apr, 2018 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Dark Druid says...

The equivalent gold earned is 11.05 bandit, by 15 is 165.75, so let's say 33 gold each and we donate the 7 silver and 5 copper change to the inn for damages (Or spend it on ale).

Avan agrees with Bastion's plan and quietly suggests that the villagers could be used as a distraction or diversion. Or if they need to be inspired, as a flanking force to our vanguard assault. One of us leading.would be necessary to ensure attacking at.the right time and keep morale high.

21st Apr, 2018 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #
Arilynia
Ranger
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀

Page 581 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Lady of the Plains says...

Sounds good to me as far as the gold amounts go. My 33 gold will go to Bastion, for the loan he gave me.
The plan sounds good as well, I believe we can help the villagers see there is some good in this world by helping them help themselves and not be victims any longer.

Post Date: 21st Apr, 2018 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

If someone other than Bastion wants to talk to these people about it, by all means step up. My guy has the worst Charisma modifier in the group, so…

As to the villagers, we take them on the offensive, they'll get slaughtered. We don't have time to make them into an open ground fighting force. What I'm thinking though is in a short period, we could get them where they'd be effective support fire for when someone assaults the village. If we hold the front line there, they can fire from the buildings.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 21st Apr, 2018 - 9:59pm

22nd Apr, 2018 - 1:08am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

The Resiliant says...

I will also donate the 33 gold to Bastion. Would you like Arilynia and Rivoril, teach the villagers on how to fire the bows? Do they know already, how to do cover fire?

If the bandits, time of attack is predictable each day, then we should be able to at least prepare a bit for next time.

Can Rivoril and sky help by preparing some basic low cost spiked pit traps? I'm sure it would be in the local Blacksmiths interest to help us there financially?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2018 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 581

Riv and Aril, keep the gold. Worry about paying Bastion back on the loan when its not everything you have.

The locals probably do not know how to manage proper cover fire, some have hunted with a bow, but that's it. We'll have to teach them anything more.

As to traps, a town this size probably does not have a dedicated smith. Fortunately, a simple spiked pit trap doesn't need one. What it does need though, especially if making a very large one, is a lot of manpower. That we have on hand, if people can be rallied.

22nd Apr, 2018 - 5:48am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 581

The Resiliant says...

That sounds like a great idea, if we rally the village folk, to help dig a large enough pit. We just need to figure the best place to put it?
What rolls does that involve? Trap-making? Then time? And money?

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.