Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 587 of 590

I think we are better off regrouping for the - Page 587 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Oct, 2018 - 11:46am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 590 pgs.  583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
2nd Sep, 2018 - 12:52am / Post ID: #
Arilynia
Ranger
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 587

Lady of the Plains says...

OK..my bad. So then that is a good thing that we have some backup. As for as the rest of us go, I can handle the marching order.
Arilynia will ready her bow for anything that may come towards us.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Sep, 2018 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

I was about to post the agreed formation in the leader thread when I realised that to get the best benefit from Share Spells, I need to cast my buffs next to my Jackal and stay adjacent to him the whole time. So that's Bull's Strength (And presumably Barkskin that's already been going) plus any of the healing spells I will cast and Greater Magic Fang if I decide to wild shape for battle (Which I did not optimise for this time). I think it's a substatial loss, though hard to quantify.
The second issue is the Jackal would only be useful in more open rooms. Should've prepared Reduce Animal.

13th Sep, 2018 - 4:25am / Post ID: #
Nameia
Knight of the Wild
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 3 Associates

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Mistress of the Wild says...

Hello, I am Nameia and apparently I am not allowed to say 'hello' 15 times over.

13th Sep, 2018 - 4:57am / Post ID: #
Arilynia
Ranger
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀

Page 587 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Lady of the Plains says...

Hello Nameia, welcome to the game. I am somewhat new to this; but there are others who have a grasp on it.. Including KN. So don't be afraid to ask if you have a question.

15th Sep, 2018 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

Hi Nameia! Hopefully we can get out of the pickle we're currently in and get you into the party soon.

16th Sep, 2018 - 7:19am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

The Resiliant says...

Hello Nameia, hope to see you real soon. I'm sure you will fit right in.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Oct, 2018 - 11:21am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 587

Dark Druid says...

The problem I see with defending this spot is they can draw on reserves and retreat before dying - we don't do any damage to their total force. Also I don't get to use my Jackal or the Bull's Strength and Shillelagh that I have running.

I still have a Pearl of Power so I can recall one spell I cast. The best is probably my Flaming Sphere, but I need to stay closer to them, away from cover. I think it will take me an action to use the item though, right? If so, I'm losing an action that the ogres aren't.

Maybe we can try to knock two of them out/force them to retreat, then I can chase them down on my jackal while everyone else is still engaged on the two remaining?

Post Date: 7th Oct, 2018 - 11:46am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 587

I think we are better off regrouping for the immediate moment. Let's just pull back around the corner to where they can't shoot at us, see how they react. If they come after us, they will have lost the advantage they have where they are. If they do not, we have a moment to regroup and recover. We can at that point decide whether or not to charge back at them, or pull out for a night's rest.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 8th Oct, 2018 - 12:20am

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.