American Idol - Page 7 of 15

Discussion related to "Pants on the Ground": - Page 7 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 18th Jan, 2010 - 10:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 15 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (15) »

?
Poll: Are you normally pleased with the chosen winner on American Idol?
  Yes       15.38%
  Most of the time       69.23%
  Seldom       15.38%
  No       0.00%
Total Votes: 13
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 

The Search for a Superstar Music TV Series
American Idol Related Information to American Idol
14th Jan, 2010 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

American Idol - Page 7

Always some silliness in the beginning. Mrs. Beckham seems to agree with Kara most of the time, saying nearly identical remarks to the contestants... kind of annoying, really.

I don't enjoy the audition phase as much as the actual competition weeks. Too many delusional people who think they can sing, but they are so awful!

Sponsored Links:
14th Jan, 2010 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

Idol American

I did not want to focus on just one person so check my review for: Pants on the Ground!. Also, that bald head Black guy who was all praise for the judges and welcoming criticism and then was cussing like no tomorrow, he was something else!

international QUOTE (FarSeer)
Too many delusional people who think they can sing, but they are so awful!

That is the best part of it all.

14th Jan, 2010 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

American Idol Sports & Fashion Music Movies

YES! I can't believe that they are even shocked when they tell them they sang terribly! I mean if I am a family member or a friend, I would tell them the truth rather than let them embarrass themselves in front of millions!

16th Jan, 2010 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

Page 7 Idol American

This is probably going to sound odd but was it just me or was it that most everyone chosen looked like a model?

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2010 - 8:37pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Idol American

The decline of American Idol

With Simon Cowell's days numbered and Paula Abdul already gone, this season is shaping up to be the end of an era for the most-popular show in the US, American Idol. Ref. Source 3

18th Jan, 2010 - 7:10am / Post ID: #

American Idol

Yes, Soli - what kind of friend tells someone they sing wonderfully when they are so horrible? That's just crazy, not to mention dishonest, and sets those poor people up for public humiliation. No friend of mine, right?

Don't these "singers" ever record themselves and listen to how they sound? That's the other half of the ridiculous situation.

rpgpundit - that's just part of the "package" for being a commercial hit. Most people want to see someone attractive singing their favorite songs smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Jan, 2010 - 9:25am / Post ID: #

American Idol - Page 7

I heard Simon might be leaving American Idol and staring his own show. It does seem like this could be the end for American Idol, this season or next.

Also the "Pants on the Ground" song was the best. My family and I laughed for a long while listening to it. Priceless.

The people who think they can sing may just be listening to what they want to hear. As most of them discount the judges opinion very angrily. It could be many people prior have also told them they stink and they simply refuse to believe them.

Post Date: 18th Jan, 2010 - 10:45am / Post ID: #

American Idol Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 7

Discussion related to "Pants on the Ground": Source 7
Simon Cowell: Source 7
Paula Abdul: Source 7

> TOPIC: American Idol

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,