Harry Potter - Page 7 of 11

I too agree. One of my friends actually started - Page 7 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 9th Nov, 2010 - 1:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 11 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Harry Potter Here Is One Review: I have a nephew that just loves Harry Potter. He thinks Harry Potter is the greatest thing next to ice cream sundaes. He has all of his movies that are out in the stores and all the merchandise with the Harry Potter logo on it, toys, bed sheets, books, pens, etc. I have bought much of the Harry Potter stuff for him. Including his first Harry Potter book. I have tried to read the books and even rented one of the movies to see if Harry Potter was all that and a pack of chips. But I just couldn't rate him to well. Maybe Harry Potter and I were never ment to be.
Harry Potter Related Information to Harry Potter
Post Date: 11th Jun, 2008 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Harry Potter - Page 7

Potter 'prequel' sold at auction

A short Harry Potter prequel by JK Rowling is sold for £25,000 at a charity auction in London.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7446337.stm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Sep, 2008 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

Potter Harry

Rowling receives Edinburgh honour

Harry Potter author JK Rowling is to be honoured by the city where she created her world-famous wizard books.
Ref. Source 8

21st Nov, 2008 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #

Harry Potter UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I tried picking up the books when all the excitement first started, but I found the movies more interesting.

Post Date: 21st Nov, 2008 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

Harry Potter
A Friend

Page 7 Potter Harry

You should pick up the books. They are much better than the movies. The movies cut way too much out of a good book.

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2010 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

Potter Harry

Harry Potter is a series of seven fantasy novels written by the British author J. K. Rowling. The books chronicle the adventures of the adolescent wizard Harry Potter and his best friends Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger, all of whom are students at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The main story arc concerns Harry's quandary involving the evil wizard Lord Voldemort, who killed Harry's parents in his quest to conquer the wizarding world and subjugate non-magical people (Muggles).

Harry Potter
Harry Potter (Hover)

Post Date: 28th Sep, 2010 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #

Harry Potter

JK Rowling discusses Potter's future

Best-selling author JK Rowling will appear in a rare interview on The Oprah Winfrey Show to talk about her life and career and the possibility of another Harry Potter book. Ref. Source 9

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Oct, 2010 - 3:32am / Post ID: #

Harry Potter - Page 7

I have to agree with KHtoran, the books are so much better.

It gives you the chance to digest the info and create your own mental picture of the Potter world...

Post Date: 9th Nov, 2010 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

Harry Potter
A Friend

Harry Potter Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 7

I too agree. One of my friends actually started reading the Harry Potter series before the movies started to come out. She told me to read them, but I was hesitant at first. By the time I finally did pick up the Sorcerer's Stone, talk of the movie had already started. I finished the book before the movie and, as usual, I was disappointed by the movie. Especially the sixth one. They changed the ending completely!

The books are a definite must read. I still like the movies, but love the books.

+  « First of 11 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: Harry Potter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,