Harry Potter - Page 8 of 11

I cant say for sure that she is writing more - Page 8 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 5th Dec, 2010 - 8:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 11 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Harry Potter Here Is One Review: I have a nephew that just loves Harry Potter. He thinks Harry Potter is the greatest thing next to ice cream sundaes. He has all of his movies that are out in the stores and all the merchandise with the Harry Potter logo on it, toys, bed sheets, books, pens, etc. I have bought much of the Harry Potter stuff for him. Including his first Harry Potter book. I have tried to read the books and even rented one of the movies to see if Harry Potter was all that and a pack of chips. But I just couldn't rate him to well. Maybe Harry Potter and I were never ment to be.
Harry Potter Related Information to Harry Potter
9th Nov, 2010 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

Harry Potter - Page 8

I did see a doco on J K Rowling and she has a whole family tree mapped out for the Potter group of people.

She has a idea of the children they have (all the characters) and who they marry. But she did say that she would never write anymore about him. She has ideas and storylines she has imagined but would rather keep those for herself and maybe share them with close friends etc.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Nov, 2010 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

Harry Potter
A Friend

Potter Harry

That's good because I really don't see the need for the books (or movies) to continue. The way the seventh one ended was a perfect finisher. Besides, the main Antagonist is now gone, so what's the point? At least, that's how I feel. I don't think their needs to be any more books because it would lose its sense of closure, and to continue would be like adding fillers to the end. Doesn't make sense does it?

9th Nov, 2010 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

Harry Potter UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

No it doesn't make sense and having a finishing point is a great thing or else it becomes like a lot of TV series that just go on to long and you get sick of them.

They would be better doing what they do well and then stop, a good example of this is "Friends". J K Rowling has created a world that we can imagine what ever we like to happen, in out imagination we can carry on the tale if we so wish. wink.gif

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please check over your spelling using the built-in Spell Checker before posting your message. See Constructive Posting Policy

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2010 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 8 Potter Harry

Harry Potter and the Cash Cow

When it comes to Harry Potter, it's as easy to get overwhelmed by the numbers, as would as muggles facing the Dementors, the foulest creatures to inhabit the Potter universe. Ref. Source 7

28th Nov, 2010 - 4:55am / Post ID: #

Potter Harry

That makes me think of a question why did the dementors not pray on muggles as they would have been able have a feast.

Is it because they were used by the Magic users to control only the other magic users, so the dementors had no choice in the matter.

5th Dec, 2010 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #

Harry Potter

Maybe I did not grow up reading this so I'm no fan but I do not understand why people are buying into all the sensationalism created by Harry Potter. The Publishers must have an excellent marketing company working for them.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2010 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #

Harry Potter
A Friend

Harry Potter - Page 8

According to my husband, J.K. Rowling is publishing five more books. I don't think this is true, and I definitely don't think that she should write more like I stated before. Can anyone tell me for sure whether or not she will be writing more books?

5th Dec, 2010 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

Harry Potter Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 8

I cant say for sure that she is writing more books but I think that she is.

I can say from the interviews etc that I have seen from her that anything she does write will not be related to Harry Potter.

She I think has stated that she looks foward to opening a new aspect to her life. She is a writer so I think they cant help but write.

+  « First of 11 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: Harry Potter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,