Harry Potter - Page 9 of 11

Actually, according to reports she is no longer - Page 9 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 30th Mar, 2012 - 3:50am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 11 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Harry Potter Here Is One Review: I have a nephew that just loves Harry Potter. He thinks Harry Potter is the greatest thing next to ice cream sundaes. He has all of his movies that are out in the stores and all the merchandise with the Harry Potter logo on it, toys, bed sheets, books, pens, etc. I have bought much of the Harry Potter stuff for him. Including his first Harry Potter book. I have tried to read the books and even rented one of the movies to see if Harry Potter was all that and a pack of chips. But I just couldn't rate him to well. Maybe Harry Potter and I were never ment to be.
Harry Potter Related Information to Harry Potter
Post Date: 6th Dec, 2010 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

Harry Potter
A Friend

Harry Potter - Page 9

Well, if you're fight, then that won't be so bad. I'd look forward to her books if they're not Harry Potter related, but I wonder what kind of ideas she will come up with next. It will be interesting to find out.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2011 - 10:03am / Post ID: #

Potter Harry

Name: Whitney

Comments: Be honest with me... I'm 30 and Harry Potter was made for teens so am I a bit immature for loving it so much?

29th May, 2011 - 8:53am / Post ID: #

Harry Potter UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I love these books. I was one of those people who lined up for the last book and got a free Hedwig toy. The books are much better than the movies and I was very annoyed with some of the very obvious things they missed in the movies. Having said that, am looking forward (sadly) to the last installment of Harry Potter which comes to our shores in July. I cried when certain characters died. Still overwhelmed in the enormousy of this huge franchise and see the Harry Potter kids as a weird kind of family. My husband hasn't read them, however he's seen the movies and we have them all on DVD, but we all have our guilty pleasures don't we? biggrin.gif

19th Jun, 2011 - 1:31am / Post ID: #

Page 9 Potter Harry

international QUOTE (Danthion @ 6-Jan 04, 7:08 PM)
I don't know if it's just me, but I thought her books were a little predictable.

Predictable? What about the curve ball Rowling throw with Dumbledore being gay?
Though admittingly that was pretty much something she tagged onto the end of the series. Heck Daniel Radcliffe himself said he suspected Rowling only did that to annoy the groups against the subject.

Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2011 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Potter Harry

Rowling almost killed off Ron

Harry Potter author JK Rowling has admitted in a leaked interview that she almost killed off the character of Ron Weasley half way through the book series, out of spite. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 9th Mar, 2012 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Harry Potter

Pottermore website to open in April

Author J.K. Rowling's new Pottermore website that will allow fans to navigate the world of British boy wizard Harry Potter and shop for merchandise including e-books of the Potter adventures will open in April. Ref. Source 6

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Mar, 2012 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

Harry Potter - Page 9

Did you guys know that J.K. Rowling was a single, unemployed mother before she published the Harry Potter books? Now she's a billionaire!

30th Mar, 2012 - 3:50am / Post ID: #

Harry Potter Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 9

Actually, according to reports she is no longer a "billionaire" because she has been giving a lot of her wealth to charity. Good J.K. Rowling still hasn't forgotten her humble beginnings.

+  « First of 11 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: Harry Potter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,