Harry Potter - Page 10 of 11

Uproar over Rowling's new Potter revelation - Page 10 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 29th Nov, 2015 - 12:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 11 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 
Harry Potter Here Is One Review: I have a nephew that just loves Harry Potter. He thinks Harry Potter is the greatest thing next to ice cream sundaes. He has all of his movies that are out in the stores and all the merchandise with the Harry Potter logo on it, toys, bed sheets, books, pens, etc. I have bought much of the Harry Potter stuff for him. Including his first Harry Potter book. I have tried to read the books and even rented one of the movies to see if Harry Potter was all that and a pack of chips. But I just couldn't rate him to well. Maybe Harry Potter and I were never ment to be.
Harry Potter Related Information to Harry Potter
28th Sep, 2012 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #

Harry Potter - Page 10

Rowling has not ruled out writing another Harry Potter book so that's still on the table but will it be a successor or a resurrection? harry potter fans want to know. wink.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Jun, 2013 - 4:16am / Post ID: #

Harry Potter
A Friend

Potter Harry

In my opinion, the first three books were the best. I think that the first book was very whimsical and imaginative, but it got a bit worse each book. The final three I didn't like too much. They were good, just could have been, well, less predictable. A lot of people make fun of people who read HP because they are assumed to be obsessed over it, but that isn't always true. And, if she made an eighth HP book, it wouldn't be very good and fairly predicable. Also, I am a firm believer that she shouldn't have brought Harry back to life.

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2013 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

Harry Potter
A Friend

Harry Potter UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Harry Potter's done. Nothing could be its sequel as Voldemort died and then Harry having new life as father in the end of the last book.

I think it would be wise if it wasn't named 'Harry Potter'

14th Jun, 2013 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

Page 10 Potter Harry

Perhaps it would be about the next generation of Potters, Weasleys, and Malfoys? That might be somewhat interesting.

23rd Jun, 2013 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

Potter Harry

I enjoyed Harry Potter. And it would definitely be interesting to see if the next generation would be as interesting as the first. In my personal observations sequels of that sort usually are a let down.

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2015 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Harry Potter

31 things you might not know about the Harry Potter books and films

You may know that J.K. Rowling came up with the idea of Harry Potter traveling on a train, but did you know that Quidditch was her favorite made-up word? Or that her favorite Harry Potter books are the first and the last? Since July 31st is J.K. Rowling's birthday and is also, naturally, Harry Potter's, here are 31 things you might not know about the Harry Potter books and films. Ref. Source 4z

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Oct, 2015 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

Harry Potter
A Friend

Harry Potter - Page 10

I think the Harry Potter books are a fine piece of modern literature that crosses age categories and cultural boundaries, no easy feat even in this day and age. I have read each book and I have seen the entire movie series, and I look forward to anything new Ms. Rowling may put out.

The series has some of the most intricately-crafted characters in modern times. Harry, Ron, Hermione, and several of the other characters are real, living and breathing characters with relatable issues, desires, and challenges, even if they are wizards living in a magical world. The only exception is the almost total lack of a sexual element throughout, an intentional omission by the author which leaves the books accessible to younger readers. Each of the books works in the framework of the entire series, building and pruning as the tension builds.

I suppose the greatest testament to the Potter books, though, is the fingerprint they have left in young adult literature. Perhaps books like the Percy Jackson series might have come out anyhow, but after Harry Potter's blitz, the market was blown wide open for others to follow. From the Twilight series to Divergent, these books are a marketing force, and the entirety of media looks on in wonder.

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2015 - 12:22pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Harry Potter Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 10

Uproar over Rowling's new Potter revelation

J.K. Rowling has offered insight into her characters again, this time revealing why Harry Potter named his son after Professor Severus Snape. And fans are not happy. Ref. Source 1c

+  « First of 11 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: Harry Potter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,