Alien Moon Bases & UFOs - Page 7 of 8

We made it to the moon but have not gone back. - Page 7 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 31st Jul, 2017 - 10:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 8 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 
Top  Alien Moon Bases & UFOs The dark side of the moon may have hidden life, but what about if there is alien life right in front of us?
Alien Moon Bases & UFOs Related Information to Alien Moon Bases & UFOs
27th Nov, 2016 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

Alien Moon Bases & UFOs - Page 7

Interesting, but what's to say that the challenges on Mars aren't worst because some unknown factor? I guess I'm thinking more about the rescue mission. If its the moon then something can be attempted but if its Mars they are a lost cause.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Nov, 2016 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

Alien Moon Bases & UFOs
A Friend

UFOs and Bases Moon Alien

No matter where a colony or base may be it will be a bit to launch a rescue mission. While being on the moon it is a matter of days where as on mars it will be a matter of months. Either way if the disaster is bad enough neither one would be a rescue mission but a recovery mission. I would love to see a base on both the moon and on mars. I think the moon is the best start and a interesting place to be if we did find a hidden alien base on the moon.

Post Date: 1st Dec, 2016 - 4:55am / Post ID: #

Alien Moon Bases & UFOs
A Friend

Alien Moon Bases & UFOs UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Frankly, our first base should not be on any planet or moon, but in orbit around Earth.

The challenges of maintaining a colony are massively increased by the simple matter of setting up logistical supply lines. A staging ground in orbit that serves as the focal point of missions and can facilitate final ship construction and repair is in my opinion an essential first step.

Now, ideally, this would come paired with systems that make the earth to orbit transition easier. One of my favorite ideas is also one of the simplest in base concept. Drop a rope down.

Ok, so by a rope I mean a cable composed of carbon buckytubes (The stuff is like the bastard progeny of diamonds and spider silk) that is on the order of 100,000 kilometers long, but still, simple in concept right?

Done right, the station and paired cable will remain in geosynchronous orbit, with the bottom end of said cable essentially floating above the ground. Attach appropriately designed elevator cars, and bam, no more need for rocket boosting into space. Its less preposterous than it might sound. Estimated 50 years and $50 billion (Chump change compared to the material resources such a project can help nab).

2nd Jan, 2017 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

Page 7 UFOs and Bases Moon Alien

In my mind if there is something there and they were enemies with us then there would have been plenty of reasons to take us out already and not wait til we get atomic, nuclear and now space weapons.

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 1:04am / Post ID: #

Alien Moon Bases & UFOs
A Friend

UFOs and Bases Moon Alien

Yeah, there are so many conspiracy theories that say that the entire launch was fake but still, how did they manage to get the technology to send a spaceship out, but yet they don't use it, I mean it had to come from somewhere right? If they didn't have the technology to do it when they faked the launch, what did they do? Build and research it while you're faking a moon landing? Let me know what you guys think about this.

30th Jul, 2017 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

Alien Moon Bases & UFOs

The reason to fake, if it was a fake, was to beat the Russians at the space race. The Russians already made significant gains so getting to the moon would have been a slap in the face.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Jul, 2017 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

Alien Moon Bases & UFOs
A Friend

Alien Moon Bases & UFOs - Page 7

I'm pretty sure it's not fake seeing as how those with a strong enough telescope can actually see the stuff we left up there. And by the time we made it to the moon we'd also crushed the USSR in the space race. Making it to the moon was simply icing on the cake.

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2017 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #

Alien Moon Bases & UFOs
A Friend

Alien Moon Bases & UFOs Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 7

We made it to the moon but have not gone back. Our first step into space exploration has already occurred with a space station. The next step is a lunar base and then branching out to the next closest planets. Now if aliens have a lunar base I guess we will be meeting real quick if we built our own lunar base.

+  « First of 8 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Alien Moon Bases & UFOs

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,