Mormon Exorcism - Page 11 of 12

QUOTE Many of the other Christian minister - Page 11 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 16th May, 2010 - 2:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 12 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 
Mormon Exorcism
Casting out demons from the body... Demon possession. Specific ordinance for casting out evil spirits?
Post Date: 12th May, 2010 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

Mormon Exorcism
A Friend

Mormon Exorcism - Page 11

The reason that demonic entities attack people in their sleep is to disturb their sleep. When you don't get enough sleep your physical resistance to things like infection declines; your spiritual resistance declines as well. As your spiritual resistance declines you become moody, depressed, argumentative, and that impacts your family and friends; and this opens you up more and more to their influences.

Possession does not occur spontaneously. It is a process that takes time and if recognized can be stopped by appropriate Priesthood blessings. In a very real way you must open the door to possession. It is far more likely that a person will fall under demonic influences. In this the creatures are around you and are trying to control your thinking and behavior. This is rampant in the world. It is the most common form of demonic interaction.

It is also important to remember this: The Army of the Lord is real. You cannot see the demons but neither can you see the angels that are there to defend you. If you are living righteously you are always surround by angels who are there to help you battle evil. Ask the Lord for their help when you need it.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th May, 2010 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

Mormon Exorcism
A Friend

Exorcism Mormon

Its interesting that you have mentioned that possession can be caused by many things, such as drugs, alcohol, tatoos, and sleep. All of the above are things that we do ourselves, they are things that we can do that open ourselves up to allow evil influence to enter us. I wonder if this opening up which allows demonic possession can also be caused by the actions of others.

I am thinking in particular of sexual abuse. In this the person is subject to an evil act that violates their agency, causing spiritual wounds and could it be that the opening up of these wounds creates a pathway for evil to enter into the body of an abuse victim? I recently read an talk by Richard G. Scott in which he talks about how the destructive consequences of abuse are the result of Satan, and that during the aftermouth of abuse Satan tries to manipulate the victim to not pray, and distance themselves from God. Is this a form of possession? My understanding seems to say that this would be a way, and if so if the wounds are not healed through a priesthood leader, would this cause multiple possessions? So if someone was abused as a child and then went through a self destructive period would this cause possession?

Post Date: 12th May, 2010 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

Mormon Exorcism
A Friend

Mormon Exorcism Studies Doctrine Mormon

Sexual abuse is one of the big door ways to possession because of the way it fragments a personality. And a person can be possessed by multiple entities. As a subject of sexual abuse when I was young, I knew how hard it is to heal. It has taken me my adult life to come to grips with things. But there are things you can do.

Forgive the offender but take whatever steps you have to do to see to it that it never happens again. You need to understand many of these people who engage in sexual abuse are not in control of themselves; they are manipulated by demonic entities as well.
That is why forgiveness is such a powerful tool.

It is our responsibility as Christians to forgive our trespassers and that include that hidden powers that lie behind them.

Take it the Priesthood leadership. They must be involved in this to help stop it. If necessary take this to local Law Enforcement as well. Sins kept in the dark multiple, as does the power of the demonic principalities behind them.

Seek necessary medical attention. Seek the council of professionals. Sexual abuse can lead to a state in which the victim feels they have done something so terrible wrong God can never forgive them, even though they have done nothing wrong. The footprints of demonic powers are clearly behind this.

The victim will need special blessing targeting the possible presence of possessing entities. And it will take courage by Priesthood leaders to do this.

I wish I could offer more.

Post Date: 13th May, 2010 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

Mormon Exorcism
A Friend

Page 11 Exorcism Mormon

international QUOTE
Sexual abuse is one of the big door ways to possession because of the way it fragments a personality. And a person can be possessed by multiple entities.

This is really interesting. I have just got engaged to a girl, who recently told me that she was sexually abused as a child, soon after it stopped she was possessed and her Bishop (who did not know about the abuse) said that it could be a problem for her. Since then she has been possessed three times over the past 6 years. The last time was this weekend and I gave her a series of priesthood blessings to target the demonic entities as different ones seemed to keep appearing at first I thought that my blessings weren't working but the fact that it could be multiple entities would explain this, as each time I thought it was just one.

This is just my speculation but I think that the demonic influence was made worse by the fact that she went through a period of developing anorexia (which I think is a satanic influence, more then a mental illness) and self-harm and then had a boyfriend who sexually abused her as well, that allowed them to develop and caused more wounds and stop any healing.

Me and my father spoke about it, and we found out that she hadn't spoke to the bishop, so since then she went to speak to the Bishop and told him about the abuse. I think that the entities have gone, but I think she is still vulnerable whilst the healing takes place.

Post Date: 13th May, 2010 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

Mormon Exorcism
A Friend

Exorcism Mormon

You will have to be very watchful because things like depression, suicidal tendencies can open even more doorways and allow even more possessions.

There is a process I will be most happy to share with you. Please follow these words as closely as possible. This is a spiritual operation and it requires a precise approach. Start as you would any Priesthood blessing by placing you hands on her head and then state "In the name of Jesus Christ, and by the authority of the Holy Melchizedek Priesthood that I hold, I command all demonic creatures to come out of this person now."

Then you give the sealing part of the prayer: "In the name of Jesus Christ, and by the authority of the Holy Melchizedek Priesthood which I hold, I seal you from further intrusions by these or any other demonic powers and principalities. In the name of Jesus Christ, it is done."

Do this and let me know the results.

13th May, 2010 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

Mormon Exorcism

Never really thought of sexual abuse as a way to open the door to demonic possession. Interestingly, I have recently been going through the recovery process with a person who was sexually abused. She was able to start working with her bishop who directed her to an psychologist. One thing that I learned that would seem to open the door to multiple possessions is that she has put up mental barriers at different times of her life, creating separate time periods in her mind. The doctor has been able to bring those time periods forward and is working to bridge to gap between the different times. I would guess that multiple possessions could occur as each block acts as its own individual persona of this person. Thanks for the insight.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th May, 2010 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

Mormon Exorcism
A Friend

Mormon Exorcism - Page 11

Many of the other Christian minister who are involved in Deliverance Ministers talk about demonic shells or pockets of our lives that we have walled off from ourselves where demonic creatures can establish a pattern of abusing the person from within. Demonic entities can manipulate neurotransmitters, hormones levels, and many other physiologic systems in our bodies, particularly when they are doing this from within. They manipulate endorphin levels making us think we are okay, when we are anything but that.

Understanding how evil operates is critical to defeating it.

These "Shells" become a lost part of the person and can lead to multiple personality.
Multiple personality can be produced by the clash of different demonic "Shells" fighting to control the person. They are as much in war with themselves as they are us.

There is an ancient saying, "By their seeds you shall know them."

This is one factor that can make fighting these things so difficult without proper knowledge. If you don't have the Gift of the Discernment of Spirits you pretty much have to make an educated guess at exactly the cause of the problem. With the Gift of the Discernment of Spirits there is no question.

16th May, 2010 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

Mormon Exorcism Mormon Doctrine Studies - Page 11

international QUOTE
Many of the other Christian minister who are involved in Deliverance Ministers talk about demonic shells or pockets of our lives...

In observing this Topic I think we are drifting. Exorcism in this Thread should be Discussed based on LDS Doctrine beliefs and sources - in other words this Thread is about Exorcism according to Mormonism.

There are other Threads covering this that can be used where LDS Doctrine is NOT the influence in the Discussion nor should it be part of it:
* Catholic Exorcism: Source 9
* The Exorcism Of Emily Rose: Source 6
* Eyes Gouged To Remove Devil: Source 6
* How does one become possessed? Source 5

+  « First of 12 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 

> TOPIC: Mormon Exorcism

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,