Member Wars Requests & Support - Page 26 of 26

Everyone, please ensure you know and understand - Page 26 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 4th Oct, 2017 - 3:10pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 3 34 85 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

RPG Support Need help understanding the RPG Etiquette? Want to see something new? Got a question about the features here or a complaint? Put it here and we will see if something can be done for the Member Wars Board in general. For individual role-playing games please use your Dungeon Master
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2017 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support - Page 26

Name: DL

Comments: Is anyone running a Dungeons & Dragons 4e campaign in your Play By Post method? I am one of the few that prefers 4e over the other versions.

Post Date: 21 July 2018 - 8:05 am / Post ID: #

"Business is a good game-lots of competition and a minimum of rules. You keep score with money." -- Nolan Bushnell

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2017 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

Premium + Chief
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 959
Avg: 10.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 1,654.37 FP
Charm: 126

Member Wars Requests & Support RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

I'm afraid not at the moment. If you are interested, you could always try to attract interest in a 4E game you Dungeon Master yourself.

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 7th Jan, 2017 - 3:45pm

Post Date: 4th Oct, 2017 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #
Dice Master
Monster Coder: JB

Page 26 Support and Requests Wars Member

The Dice Master says...

Everyone, please ensure you know and understand how the RPG Etiquette works. We are not asking you to agree or like it, we are asking you to be considerate and abide by it. I put up some more on this here: JB Rants Over Role-playing Game Etiquette.

Dungeon Masters, as per this Post: Dungeon Master's responsibility, you need to ensure your Players are abiding as well for your game's sake. If you notice a Player doing the same mistake over and over again then help them or lose them.

Post Date: Sat Jul 21, 2018 - 8:02:26 GMT / Post ID: #

History

We rest Member Wars Requests & Support to share caption from the journals of some good thinker:
HistoricToday is: 21st July (GMT), in history on the 21st of July, 1989 AD the following event happened:
Mike Tyson KOs Carl Williams in 1:33 for heavyweight boxing title

Guest please SHARE: "Member Wars Requests & Support" on:

Sponsored Links:

OPTIONS FOR DISCUSSION: About, How, When, Where, Why of Member Wars Requests & Support
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Member Wars Requests & Support

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Latest Photos

Kntoran's Medals
Kntoran's Medals
Uploaded by: KNtoran
Rated: 2/10 + 10 comments
Last comment: KNtoran 6th Jul, 2018 - 1:52pm