Make Drugs Legal? - Page 18 of 18

On the one hand, I think prosecuting minor - Page 18 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 29th Feb, 2024 - 4:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 18 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 
Discuss  Make Drugs Legal Marijuana Laws
Make Drugs Legal? Related Information to Make Drugs Legal?
6th May, 2020 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

Make Drugs Legal? - Page 18

I'm not entirely sure on this issue. I've never really done drugs, unless you count alcohol as a drug. I have many friends and acquaintances who have, though it's mostly weed. I know one friend in particular who uses CBD oil to help with her anxiety and sleeping. I think we can take advantage of marijuana plants more than just for recreational smoking. We can make hemp products, which are pretty good for the earth!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Apr, 2022 - 9:36pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Legal Drugs Make

Recreational marijuana access reduces demand for prescription drugs. Legalization of recreational marijuana reduces demand for costly prescription drugs through state Medicaid programs, according to a new analysis. Source 7g.

Post Date: 29th Dec, 2022 - 3:43am / Post ID: #

Make Drugs Legal?
A Friend

Make Drugs Legal? Health & Special Psychology

Legalizing the consumption, production and distribution of drugs would increase our levels of personal freedom, would reduce or make public spending more efficient and, lastly, would reduce the levels of death and violence that are of such concern to our societies.

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2023 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 18 Legal Drugs Make

Biden announced he's pardoning convictions of marijuana possession. President Joe Biden announced he's pardoning every American who has used marijuana in the past, including those who were never arrested or prosecuted. Source 5m.

Post Date: 29th Feb, 2024 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

Make Drugs Legal?
A Friend

Legal Drugs Make

On the one hand, I think prosecuting minor drug offenses can be really punitive and a waste of money. On the other hand, opioid addiction is a really big problem in America at the moment, and doctors are getting more cautious about over prescribing painkillers now. Making drugs like marijuana legal is probably for the best, but people should try to avoid such things, even as medication. It seems better to take the least invasive means of dealing with pain or other health problems as one can.

> TOPIC: Make Drugs Legal?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,