Make Drugs Legal? - Page 10 of 18

As far as Marijuana I would say make it legal. - Page 10 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 8th May, 2010 - 1:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 18 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (18) »
Discuss  Make Drugs Legal Marijuana Laws
Make Drugs Legal? Related Information to Make Drugs Legal?
1st Apr, 2009 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

Make Drugs Legal? - Page 10

I can understand where you are coming from Klar after all I bet within fifteen minutes I can purchase all I ever would want whether it methane heroine or pot just by popping into the local dance club or high school.

I am not convinced it would reduce much drug induced crime but we would have the dealers walking free. My issue with any of it especially pot is it is not just the drug that does damage but the garbage they cut it with.

I bet you can not even buy pure marijuana at any dealer. Most is grew chemically enhanced to created a chemical high. Also once most of the hard drugs are highly addictive due to the let down when the high is over. depression and suicide is the result on that one. Special places to use it would have to be made.

Once addicted the normal drug associated crimes would still remain. I am also thinking they would increase as you would have more users then you do now.

I grew and smoked enough homegrown to know that it is not what you buy on the street. I am also positive that it does lead to harder drug use buy 50% plus of the users. Too many call up the pacifist hippie to back up grass and claim really are not that bad. The issue is not the drug, it is the user and why they use. It is the why that creates the addiction to it and the reason people ramp up to harder drugs. I am not going to get into the hippie story but research the first then second wave of that movement and you will see they were two completely different movements

I think it would be better to place harsher sentences on those who deal including whipping and canning in public. We also need to be more harsh on the end user as they are the only reason the industry exists.

I have no problem hanging a person who has a grow house or chem lab running. After all how many has that person actually caused the death of?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Apr, 2009 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

Make Drugs Legal?
A Friend

Legal Drugs Make

I am not sure that crime will go up. Look at Holland. They legalized drugs. They do not seem to have a big problem with drugs or with crime. Granted it is only an example and Holland does not have the people we have but it is start.

1st Apr, 2009 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

Make Drugs Legal? Health & Special Psychology

But how do they handle coke and meth type substance? I did not think they were legalized there I thought it was just the softer drugs.

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2009 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

Page 10 Legal Drugs Make

Name: Jagata

Comments: I think all thing should be legal not just drugs let if I want to have [relations] with someone and they want to give me things like money and what not its my body I should be abel to do what I want with it and but what I want in it have everything legal would make country money and I think at first lots of it and create lots of jobs too we could have plants to make the drugs and stores to sell the with means lots of jobs it can be taxed and then we can keep the people the need to be in jail in there its sad when I would do more time for selling drugs then killing someone or rapping someone not that I do either and I think there would be less crime the thing it I want them legal and I have not done them in over 10 yr. We could use the money to help the country in our time of need and could pay for alot of other things too like heath care and treatment for the ones on them our kids would not be able to get them as easy its like row versus wade its my right to choose what I do to my body so thats what I think.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Use good grammar and spelling before submitting.

Post Date: 19th May, 2009 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Legal Drugs Make

Medical pot challenge declined by top court

The U.S. Supreme Court ended San Diego County's three-year legal battle against California's medical marijuana law yesterday by declining to hear the county's last appeal. The move effectively means the county will soon begin issuing identification cards for medical marijuana users who want them. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 19th May, 2009 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

Make Drugs Legal?
A Friend

Make Drugs Legal?

As we continue to fight a losing battle with drugs it makes a lot more cense to just legalize it and then tax the heck out of it like they do with alcohol and cigarettes. This way we do not waste resources on a battle that we continue to lose.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Mar, 2010 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

Make Drugs Legal - Page 10

Name: Hal

Comments: I see a future world where there will be drug units, sort of like mini motels for the purpose of taking drugs and having the person remain in a controlled environment so they don't hurt anyone or themselves. It's impossible to control drug use and the government has better things to do with tax payers money.

8th May, 2010 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

Make Drugs Legal Psychology Special & Health - Page 10

As far as Marijuana I would say make it legal.

I look at people willing to die for their country yet it is illegal for them to smoke it. I look at people who work for corporations for pennies and it is illegal for them. I look at the government and how they break the laws blatantly, then alcohol and how much worse it is for you.

I don't see why Marijuana is illegal.

I am not saying everyone should smoke it all day long but, I think it isn't the horrible gateway drug people make it out to be. It is rather harmless and seldomly hinders ones ability to function. Certainly not as much as many approved pills.

In my own life I was working in a factory with harsh chemicals. I developed a allergy to these chemicals and was given a steroid to combat it. This steroid had a side effect of drowsiness. Well, I was working with CNC machines (heavy machinery) and those two don't mix. However that was perfectly alright for the company to prescribe me and allow me to continue working. Even though it was highly dangerous and obviously against common sense. Yet if you smoke a little weed now and then you are considered an outlaw.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 8th May, 2010 - 1:53am

> TOPIC: Make Drugs Legal?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,