Deja Vu - Page 2 of 2

Mystery of deja vu solved? DEJA vu. We've - Page 2 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 18th Aug, 2016 - 10:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Did that happen before?
Deja Vu Related Information to Deja Vu
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2005 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

Deja Vu
A Friend

Deja Vu - Page 2

Under Tenaheff's definition of Deja Vu I have also experienced this many times in my life. I also tend to believe, like Nighthawk, that God is trying to tell me something. I just can't always figure out what that is. I have had feelings after Deja Vu that I needed to know for some reason that this was supposed to happen. Whether is was an event or with others or a place, I was right where I was supposed to be. I don't feel as if it was something that happened before but a confirmation of sorts. As far as dreams go, I can't recall any that stick out, so maybe that's why I have more of Deja Vu.

Sponsored Links:
10th Apr, 2005 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

Vu Deja

I believe deja vu is like a latent warning from a previous dream. Deja vu is also a sense of esp like psychics. Maybe it is from a different universe at the same time. There is no solid information related to it.

25th Apr, 2005 - 8:30am / Post ID: #

Deja Vu UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Oh, man! I think I'm gonna get some kicks for what I'm going to say, so I apologize in advance.
Deja Vu means only one thing: that you saw/experienced something like/similar to what you are seeing, but you can't remember. It happens if the thing occurred a long time ago or if you have a week memory.
I apologize again ... I meant no offence. It's not what I "invented", I learned it as a student.

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2005 - 12:51pm / Post ID: #

Deja Vu
A Friend

Page 2 Vu Deja

QUOTE (RaulDrake @ 25-Apr 05, 3:30 AM)

Deja Vu means only one thing: that you saw/experienced something like/similar to what you are seeing, but you can't remember. It happens if the thing occurred a long time ago or if you have a week memory.

I don't really know about this, my experience with Deja Vu is a bit different then what I think happens to other people. My Deja Vu works kind of like a precognition. I can be lieing in bed and suddenly feel sad, or expectant for no reason at all and a few days later I will feel that exact feeling. Most of the time this happens over something stupid like I will feel annoyed because somebody didn't answer my question and then I will think back on that time a couple of days ago I was feeling OK and then all the sudden felt annoyed. I didn't used to pay them any mind, but now when I get these feelings (it occurs rarely, maybe once in a six month period) I know that sometime in the near future (within a week and a half) I will be feeling that, but with a reason this time. Maybe its nothing and I just make up a feeling and wait till it happens, I don't know, but it feels very real to me and I definitely feel a sense of Deja Vu when that feeling comes over me a second time. I don't know- does it sound like bunk to you all?

-If I go by the true blue definition of Deja Vu I guess I didn't have Deja Vu at all, but the way I had understood the concept up till now would have encompassed this feeling. Hmm, guess I thought wrong.
-Unferth

Reconcile Edited: Unferth on 25th Apr, 2005 - 1:01pm

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2016 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Vu Deja

What causes déjà vu?

You walk into a room and suddenly your brain goes fuzzy with an overwhelming wave of familiarity--although this is a totally new experience. Like something out of a Science Fiction plot, it almost seems as if you've walked into the future. A new study shines a spotlight on this situation, known as déjà vu. Ref. Source 3s.

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2016 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Deja Vu

Mystery of deja vu solved?

DEJA vu. We've all experienced that feeling of a moment within a moment. But now a new theory may explain what's really happening. Ref. Source 3s.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Deja Vu

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,