The Others - Page 3 of 3

Remember when the Kidman character thumbs - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 2nd Feb, 2011 - 6:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 

The Others - 2001 - Not all is as it seems
The Others Related Information to The Others
2nd Feb, 2011 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

The Others - Page 3

I loved this movie I wish there were more like it with a classic script. Most others that are similar to this genre are usually just horror flicks with no purpose other than to scare you but The Others makes you wonder "what if..."

Sponsored Links:
2nd Feb, 2011 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

Others The

I agree, I like this movie too. Now I've got family that said they saw the end coming a mile off, and I admit I'm easily surprised by some things, so maybe that's a blessing for me, as I got a good "Wha - wow!" moment when the "twist" is revealed, like in Sixth Sense.

And I agree also you find very few movies with thought put into their stories anymore, to build up the suspense and scariness and atmosphere, without there being monsters or evil spirits harrying people - this was really all psychological, and to me, I think it worked very well. It had its flaws but overall I think it was solid and I liked the slow hints here and there, like with the seance - subtle but obvious at the same time.

2nd Feb, 2011 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

The Others Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Remember when the Kidman character thumbs through the book of the dead? Well one of the photographs in there was of the director, how spooky to do that maybe credits weren't good enough.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: The Others

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,