VictorB Introduction - Page 2 of 2

VictorB You have been Tagged to this Topic: - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 1st Apr, 2013 - 1:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 28th Mar, 2012 - 8:46am / Post ID: #

VictorB Introduction
A Friend

VictorB Introduction - Page 2

Hello,
I am not in the USA at the moment. I am in Lithuania (Baltic country and a member of EU) waiting for a decision from immigration authorities.
It is quite normal for Russians to apply for an appropriate visa nowadays. So it's normal to travel to the US on business, as a tourist or student. But it's a different story when someone wishes to defect to the USA. Approximately two years ago I contacted the US Embassy in Moscow to explore the procedure to request a refugee status as a former witness in the legal lawsuit launched in the US. I asked for an appointment. There were four officials representing the Embassy. They seemed to be very interested in my story and initially sounded quite positive on my potential chances to become a refugee. But according to the international practice I may apparently request asylum in the US either when I have already arrived in US (as a tourist for ex.) or at the Embassy in a third country. Unfortunately, both options have not been available to me taking into account my circumstances.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2013 - 11:39am / Post ID: #

Introduction VictorB

Hi VictorB. You came back after a long absence, that's good, however you do need to search for existing topics rather than start new ones. For instance I just merged your last post to here: Russian Spy Games

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2013 - 11:35am / Post ID: #

VictorB Introduction
A Friend

VictorB Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

To Support. Thanks for your note. Sorry if I haven't noticed that this Topic had already existed. Unfortunately, my ability to use internet are rather limited so somethimes I may not spent some appropriate time that I should have done otherwise. Kind regards

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2013 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Introduction VictorB

Hi again VictorB. I just merged another Topic: Wikileaks.org - Julian Assange You do need to spend some appropriate time searching first, if not then you put the workload on the moderators to do it for you. When it becomes habitual your membership might be deleted and we don't want that, so please search first or ask for help.

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2013 - 9:07am / Post ID: #

VictorB Introduction
A Friend

Introduction VictorB

To Support. Understood. Fair enough. I'll try to work something out. My apologies for the inconvenience. Regards, Victor

Post Date: 1st Apr, 2013 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #

VictorB Introduction

VictorB You have been Tagged to this Topic: Russia vs. USA because it is related to your expertise.

Will you be willing to add your knowledge to it? Yes | No

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: VictorB Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,