FIFA World Cup Football 2014 - Page 17 of 26

World Cup hits online streaming record, buzz - Page 17 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 30th Jun, 2014 - 6:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 26 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21  ...Latest (26) »
Best of  FIFA World Cup 2014 Hosted in Brazil. In this Thread all Groups are shown along with the links to the specific Threads for those football teams.
FIFA World Cup Football 2014 Related Information to FIFA World Cup Football 2014
Final / Winner
Semi Finals - Second / Third Place Winners
Quarter Finals
GROUP 8
GROUP 16
Group G

Germany
U.S.A. USA
FIRST ROUND FIFA: Group Updates (External) Matches / Times
28th Jun, 2014 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #

FIFA World Cup Football 2014 - Page 17

I was not able to see today's first match but I heard people complaining about how overrated Brazil is and the silliness they are doing on the field. I hoped Chile would have won the match - I hate penalties.

Krusten, no more points. If after full time they are drawn then they go to overtime and after overtime penalty shots.

Sponsored Links:
28th Jun, 2014 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

Football Cup World FIFA

Colombia 2 and Uruguay 0

Clearly outmatched with the loss of their 'hero' Luis Suarez the Uruguayans just could not handle the attack and defense of the Colombians. Colombia will come up against Brazil next and I hope they win!

Post Date: 29th Jun, 2014 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #

FIFA World Cup Football 2014 Sports & Fashion Music Movies

FIFA World Cup Football Matches for Sunday, 29th June, 2014

Netherlands vs Mexico 12pm and Costa Rica vs Greece 4pm

29th Jun, 2014 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #

Page 17 Football Cup World FIFA

Netherlands 2 and Mexico 1

A dramatic match that had Mexico in the lead for most of the game. Then after the goal by Mexico the Dutch went in overdrive and scored as well as gained a penalty. There is one take that the Mexican coach should not have put the Mexicans in defensive mode after their first goal by taking off a player to add a defensive player.

29th Jun, 2014 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

Football Cup World FIFA

Costa Rica 1 (6) and Greece 1 (4)

Costa Rica won on penalties and I am really happy for them. No one thought they had a chance and yet they are in the final eight. The match started to be a lengthy watch and then turned exciting in the second round.

30th Jun, 2014 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #

FIFA World Cup Football 2014

Costa Rica played a great game after being down a player for the last 30 minutes of the 2nd half and all of the extra time periods. Greece just didn't have the attacking quality to put the game away once they had the advantage, and in the end they paid for that. Kudos to Costa Rica for doing the CONCACAF region proud!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Jun, 2014 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

FIFA World Cup Football 2014 - Page 17

Costa Rica also has one of the lowest paid coaches and he has brought them this far, he should be paid more after the Cup. On the other hand, the Russian coach was paid a ridiculous 9+ million and the Russians did not even win a match.

France 2 and Nigeria 0

I only caught the latter end of this game but the goalie of Nigeria was very busy. Sadly, France only got one true goal and a helpful own goal - they should have done better.

Up next at 4pm: Germany vs Algeria.

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2014 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

FIFA World Cup Football 2014 Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 17

World Cup hits online streaming record, buzz soars

The 2014 World Cup is drawing a record number of Internet users to stream the games live Ref. Source 1

> TOPIC: FIFA World Cup Football 2014

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,