FIFA World Cup Football 2014 - Page 18 of 26

It's all good JB, it's all - Page 18 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 2nd Jul, 2014 - 1:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 26 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22  ...Latest (26) »
Best of  FIFA World Cup 2014 Hosted in Brazil. In this Thread all Groups are shown along with the links to the specific Threads for those football teams.
FIFA World Cup Football 2014 Related Information to FIFA World Cup Football 2014
Final / Winner
Semi Finals - Second / Third Place Winners
Quarter Finals
GROUP 8
GROUP 16
Group G

Germany
U.S.A. USA
FIRST ROUND FIFA: Group Updates (External) Matches / Times
Post Date: 30th Jun, 2014 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

FIFA World Cup Football 2014 - Page 18

Name: Yabwe

Comments: We lost but our goal keeper, Vincent Enyeama, is a hero because he had to do all the the things the defenders are supposed to.

Sponsored Links:
30th Jun, 2014 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

Football Cup World FIFA

Yabwe, you are right. I imagine he will be getting higher payouts when he goes home.

I am watching the Algerians now and they are giving the Germans thunder! The German goal keeper has had to leave his box three times to act as a defender.

[UPDATE]

Algeria 1 and Germany 2

Algeria gave their all but after analyzing the match as a whole the one thing the Germans had on them was durability - they played to the end like if they were fresh on the field whereas the Algerians slowed down significantly in the second round and overtime.

30th Jun, 2014 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #

FIFA World Cup Football 2014 Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Algeria vs Germany was a great game. It took the Germans really long to get their goals. I think you are right, the Germans never seemed to get tired and the only player who left because of cramps came on with an injury. I was surprised [he] even stayed that long.

1st Jul, 2014 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

Page 18 Football Cup World FIFA

JB you surely didn't see the same match I did *smile* The Algerian Goalkeeper was the one who was on his toes this game and he did remarkably well I must say. The funny thing about the game stats too is that Germany had 22 shots on target and the Algerian keeper saved 20, imagine if he wasn't as good as he was. Oh and by the way in case you are saying I am biased, the Algerians had 7 shots on target and the German keeper had 6 saves. Germany also had 70% possession of the ball. In my opinion the Germans played very level headed and appeared to be control for most of the match.

I must say that Algeria played a very good game of football (Except all the fouls) for they held the Germans till extra time, which unfortunately did not work out for the Algerians.

1st Jul, 2014 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

Football Cup World FIFA

international QUOTE (Lordryoko)
JB you surely didn't see the same match I did

laugh.gif Hey, I was just giving them credit for the first half. They were giving the Germans some headaches as their own goal keeper had to act as a sweeper most of the time.

Tomorrow is the much anticipated match: Argentina vs. Switzerland and the secondary watch: USA vs Belgium.

1st Jul, 2014 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

FIFA World Cup Football 2014

Argentina 1 and Switzerland 0

A nail biting match that allowed only one goal in despite the many on goal from both sides. Luckily for Argentina the Swiss had bad luck hitting a last try on the pole of the Argentine goal.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Jul, 2014 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

FIFA World Cup Football 2014 - Page 18

Belgium 2 and USA 1

An entertaining match. The USA tried it all but the Belgians had luck on their side because the shots on their goal by the USA were many. Only in overtime did the Belgians make 2 goals and the USA pretty much gave up until a substitute made a late goal and gave them vigor, but it was not enough time.

2nd Jul, 2014 - 1:23am / Post ID: #

FIFA World Cup Football 2014 Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 18

It's all good JB, it's all good. I missed the Argentina vs Switzerland game but I saw the Belgium Vs USA game but I missed the extra time. The US keeper was fantastic this game as usual. He is really a plus for the US team. Belgium worked hard this game and deserved the win.
No games until Friday and boy what a day of football that is going to be. Germany vs France (I am backing Germany obviously) but I know it will be a good match. We also have Brasil vs Colombia in the evening at 4. This too should be a great match to watch. I am not too sure which team I am backing for this match but I think the Brazilians have the edge.

Reconcile Edited: lordryoko on 2nd Jul, 2014 - 1:24am

> TOPIC: FIFA World Cup Football 2014

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,