FIFA World Cup Football 2014 - Page 19 of 26

Flags, the flags represent countries that - Page 19 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 5th Jul, 2014 - 8:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 26 pgs.  15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23  ...Latest (26) »
Best of  FIFA World Cup 2014 Hosted in Brazil. In this Thread all Groups are shown along with the links to the specific Threads for those football teams.
FIFA World Cup Football 2014 Related Information to FIFA World Cup Football 2014
Final / Winner
Semi Finals - Second / Third Place Winners
Quarter Finals
GROUP 8
GROUP 16
Group G

Germany
U.S.A. USA
FIRST ROUND FIFA: Group Updates (External) Matches / Times
Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2014 - 3:38am / Post ID: #

FIFA World Cup Football 2014
A Friend

FIFA World Cup Football 2014 - Page 19

I watched both games Argentina/swiss and then the USA/Belgium. Watching both games go down to the wire in extra time showed that both teams played well and there has to be a loser. I give all the teams a lot of credit for how far they came. I think the USA showed that they are better than many thought.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jul, 2014 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #

Football Cup World FIFA

That was a tough loss for the US team but a deserved win for Belgium as they completely outplayed the US all throughout the game. That miss by Wondolowski in extra time in the 2nd half could have sealed the game for team USA, but sadly it was not to be. The US will spend the next 4 years wondering what could have been if that shot had been on target.
For the first time, all 8 group winners have advanced to the quarterfinal round, and in my opinion, the competition is wide open as there seems to be no clear cut favorite. Even Brazil seems vulnerable and is going up against a strong, young and confident Colombia team. The breakdown for the final 8 is as follows:

UEFA - 4
CONMEBOL - 3
CONCACAF - 1

Wouldn't it be something to see the lone CONCACAF team make a deep run?

Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2014 - 10:25pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

FIFA World Cup Football 2014 Sports & Fashion Music Movies

FIFA member behind illegal ticket scam

A FIFA member is the source of thousands of illegal ticket sales at the World Cup finals, a Brazilian police chief says. Ref. Source 4

4th Jul, 2014 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

Page 19 Football Cup World FIFA

Germany 1 and France 0

The only thing that kept France out of this game was Germany's stalwart goalkeeper. Even so Germany were strong, controlled most of their game and deserved the win. They set the record for the most consecutive semi-final wins at the FIFA World Cup.

Next up... Everyone wants to see how Brazil will stand up to the thunderous Colombians who have been storming through the competition. Go Colombia!

4th Jul, 2014 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

Football Cup World FIFA

Just saw the first half of the match between the Colombians and Brazilians and my first questions is, "Who was paid off?". The Colombians are playing as though they are scared. When it is time to score around the goal only 4-5 players come forward and they pass as though they want the Brazilians to take the ball from them.

UPDATE: The second half showed Colombia coming back on the field as they should have done in the first half but it was too late.

Brazil 2 and Colombia 1

5th Jul, 2014 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

FIFA World Cup Football 2014

Argentina 1 and Belgium 0

I was not able to watch this match properly because my sons were all over the place. The game had Pandora on edge. The Argentinians have broken their semifinals deadlock and now rank in the top four of the World Cup. Let's see if they will have a real challenge depending on the result of the Netherlands vs Costa Rica up next.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2014 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

FIFA World Cup Football 2014 - Page 19

Name: Flags

Comments: This is the best world cup I've seen so far. Question, why are you only showing flags for Argentina and Brazil, those are the favorites?

5th Jul, 2014 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

FIFA World Cup Football 2014 Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 19

Flags, the flags represent countries that are represented in the Community by Members.

I am watching the Costa Rica vs Netherlands match live now and the Costa Ricans are letting the Dutch control the ball too much. If their goal keeper isn't as fast as he is the Dutch would have scored already. Also when the Costa Ricans get up to the Dutch goal line its like they lose focus - not a good start.

> TOPIC: FIFA World Cup Football 2014

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,