FIFA World Cup Football 2014 - Page 21 of 26

Name: ArgieFan Comments: JB since you seem - Page 21 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 10th Jul, 2014 - 7:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 26 pgs.  17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25  ...Latest (26) »
Best of  FIFA World Cup 2014 Hosted in Brazil. In this Thread all Groups are shown along with the links to the specific Threads for those football teams.
FIFA World Cup Football 2014 Related Information to FIFA World Cup Football 2014
Final / Winner
Semi Finals - Second / Third Place Winners
Quarter Finals
GROUP 8
GROUP 16
Group G

Germany
U.S.A. USA
FIRST ROUND FIFA: Group Updates (External) Matches / Times
9th Jul, 2014 - 11:02pm / Post ID: #

FIFA World Cup Football 2014 - Page 21

Argentina 0(4) and Netherlands 0(2)

A relatively boring match compared to what we have seen before but the Argentinians are through and thank goodness because Pandora might have sacrificed me to the gods in retribution.

Did you see how Robben tried to console a child who was crying at the loss of the Netherlands? It will be interesting to see what happens Saturday when the Dutch play against Brazil - this will be a revenge match as the Brazilians had previously kicked them out of a prior World Cup match.

Sponsored Links:
9th Jul, 2014 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

Football Cup World FIFA

The child was Robben's son. It was sad to watch and don't worry JB, I will not going to sacrifice you to the gods...at least not yet. sneaky.gif

I wonder if for the first time in history, if Brazil will support Argentina in the finals, certainly they will not support Germany who destroyed them in the last game.

9th Jul, 2014 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

FIFA World Cup Football 2014 Sports & Fashion Music Movies

What an even match, both countries went thorough a difficult goalless match that went on and on till the time of the penalties occurred after extra time. In the first half in the beginning, the Argentinians went on for a constant offense strategy which kept the Dutch in defense in some of the times. However, the Dutch players did have many chances to make a goal, but none of them were successful. The Argentine players also have opportunities as well but only 1 was successful but the problem is, that when the ball went inside the goal net, the referee said it was offside.

In the penalty shootout, the goalkeeper of Argentina made an outstanding performance and blocked only 2 goals from Holland. Of course it was kind of obvious that the Dutch already lost after losing with only 2 goals. Everyone was getting emotional about what happened after the long and boring match. Pandora, to be honest, I don't think Brazil at this time is not going to support any of the two countries at all.

9th Jul, 2014 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

Page 21 Football Cup World FIFA

At this level a game should never be allowed to penalties. Being conservative means you aren't willing to take risks, this is something the Germans don't mind doing in order to make an astounding drive towards goal. You will see this in the next game.

10th Jul, 2014 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

Football Cup World FIFA

*sigh* According to Microsoft Cortana, Germany will beat Argentina in the final sad.gif. It also claim that Brazil will beat the Netherlands.

international QUOTE
When asked "Who will win the Germany Argentina match", Cortana responds: "It's too early to say for sure, but I'd give Germany the edge over Argentina".

Other responses include: "Germany seems to have a slight edge. But don't card me if I'm wrong", and "Probably Germany. But you never known what can happen in the beautiful game. Source 6

10th Jul, 2014 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

FIFA World Cup Football 2014

In my opinion, Argentina must make a different plan. The Argentinians have been playing a set style in each game which, if I know the Germans well, the German coach will study thoroughly. I will be interested to see if the Brazilians will really cheer for the Germans even after being disgraced by them.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Jul, 2014 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

FIFA World Cup Football 2014 - Page 21

Van Gaal, the coach of the Netherlands, stated that it was very hard for him to find a player willing to take a shot at the first penalty against Argentina. He asked two players and they said no so he ended up asking a defender. I really don't understand them, you are fighting for a place in the final and you tell your coach "No" Because you are afraid? Where is the team spirit?

Post Date: 10th Jul, 2014 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

FIFA World Cup Football 2014 Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 21

Name: ArgieFan

Comments: JB since you seem to be a German fan and you talk about how the Germans play so well let me ask you something. Did you watch all the games so far?

They beat the French 1-0, then they struggled with Algeria (Yes, Algeria!) and beat them 2-1, they DRAW with Ghana 2-2! (Ghana eh) and they struggled again with the little boys of the tournament USA! (Seriously? The team have only one serious striker compared to the Germans!) and beat them ONLY by 1-0.

Yeah, yeah, yeah the "Unstoppable" Germans. Seriously?

The ONLY matches they won by a big margin was the infamous 7-1 to Brazil that says more about Brazil than it says about the Germans. Let's face it, the Brazilians didn't play and Portugal who were already DEAD before they even started.

So how exactly is this German team so good?

> TOPIC: FIFA World Cup Football 2014

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,