FIFA World Cup Football 2014 - Page 22 of 26

I think he did not get red because it wasn't - Page 22 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 12th Jul, 2014 - 8:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 26 pgs.  18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 
Best of  FIFA World Cup 2014 Hosted in Brazil. In this Thread all Groups are shown along with the links to the specific Threads for those football teams.
FIFA World Cup Football 2014 Related Information to FIFA World Cup Football 2014
Final / Winner
Semi Finals - Second / Third Place Winners
Quarter Finals
GROUP 8
GROUP 16
Group G

Germany
U.S.A. USA
FIRST ROUND FIFA: Group Updates (External) Matches / Times
10th Jul, 2014 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

FIFA World Cup Football 2014 - Page 22

According to the Germans, they made a "Pact" Not to humiliate Brazil after they made the fifth goal and to not "Show off" But show respect for the opponent.

international QUOTE
Germany's players made a half-time dressing room pact not to "humiliate" Brazil ‎during their World Cup mauling.

Defender Mats Hummels ‎revealed he and his teammates spoke in the dressing room in Belo Horizonte after storming into a 5-0 interval lead.

They agreed not to 'show-boat', and, after their historic 7-1 semi-final win, Manchester United target Hummels explained: "We just made it clear that we had to stay focused and not try to humiliate them.

"We said we had to stay serious and concentrate at half-time. That's something you don't have to show on the pitch if you are playing.

"You have to show the opponent respect and it was very important that we did this and didn't try to show some magic or something like this. It was important we played our game for 90 minutes. Source 2

Sponsored Links:
10th Jul, 2014 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

Football Cup World FIFA

When I talk about the rivalry between Brazil and Argentina in football, nobody seems to believe me. But this is what I mean:

international QUOTE
After Brazil's loss on Tuesday, some Brazilians went so far as to buy orange Netherlands jerseys and support the Dutch against Argentina.

"Our rivalry with Argentina is historic," A 25-year old businessman named Guilherme Samora, told Reuters while wearing a Netherlands jersey on Wednesday.

"If Afghanistan were playing Argentina, we will be wearing Afghan shirts today. Source 5

This is the translation of the famous song that Argentinians have been singing since the beginning of the World Cup called "Brazil, tell me how it feels".

international QUOTE

"Brazil, tell me how it feels,
To have daddy in your home.

I swear that even as the years go by,
We"ll never forget.

How Diego dribbled,
And Caniggia stuck you*.

You"ve been crying since Italy until today,
You"ll see Messi,
Bring the cup back to us.
Maradona is greater than Pele."

*stuck you as as in, with a needle.

10th Jul, 2014 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

FIFA World Cup Football 2014 Sports & Fashion Music Movies

ArgieFan, I am not sure if JB is a "German fan" Like you call him, but, let me answer some of the things you mentioned on your post. Remember, that some of the countries the Germans used to compete in the previous rounds (French, Ghana, etc. Not very sure about the others) were actually not very weak like some people call them, but they are very skillful and were capable of advancing to the next rounds. So it wasn't so 'easy' for Germany to beat these kinds of countries.

About the previous match between Germany and Brazil, the reason Germans were able to score a "Massacre" Of goals was because the Brazilians were "Demoralized" About the Germans first goal and somehow, the defense of Brazil was gone and the other goals from the other country came by. Anyway, I would like to know, are going to support Argentina in the final match of the World Cup? Because it seems kind of obvious that you don't like Germany at all.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 10th Jul, 2014 - 8:22pm

10th Jul, 2014 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

Page 22 Football Cup World FIFA

When I say, Brazil HATES Argentina I really mean it. BBC and other big newspapers are reporting that Brazil WILL support Germany in the final despite the humiliation, poor Germans they think it is merely good sportsmanship and they are certainly surprised. I am not surprised.

international QUOTE
"If Argentina wins, I'll stop watching football. They just can't win," Said 27-year-old Gabriel Tedde, from Sao Paulo.

Brazilian Juliano Alves, 22, summed up a more commonly heard view: "If Brazil can't win, Argentina can't either. Source 8

11th Jul, 2014 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

Football Cup World FIFA

The referee for the final match between Germany-Argentina is the same referee I wanted, the Italian guy called Nicola Rizzoli who was also the referee in Argentina-Nigeria and Argentina-Belgium. It is the first time, FIFA chooses a referee that was present in three games of the same country.

12th Jul, 2014 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #

FIFA World Cup Football 2014

Brazil is playing the Netherlands on home turf and already they are off to a bad start. One penalty given, a yellow card shown and a score on goal by the Netherlands. Brazil has conceded thus far 12 goals in the World Cup - a record. Let's see if they continue to be this way but as I had already predicted, this match is for the Netherlands.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Jul, 2014 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

FIFA World Cup Football 2014 - Page 22

Embarrassing the way the referee is acting so far. Silva should have gotten a RED card, not a yellow. That's normal procedure in football! And why Robben got a yellow if he was pushed down? *shaking head*. One can only suggest, this game is for the Brazilians to win. Let's see if I am wrong, too suspicious so far.

12th Jul, 2014 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

FIFA World Cup Football 2014 Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 22

I think he did not get red because it wasn't with injury just a little held back.

Actually that yellow on Robben should also be on the Brazilian player that was pushing him down (T.Silva). By the way, Scolari said that Robben is the best player in the World Cup. Strange, he is talking about the same Robben playing in the consolation match?

Funny how the star players are both with yellow cards already, maybe to keep them quiet a bit.

At present: Netherlands 2 and Brazil 0 and the stadium is very quiet.

+  « First of 26 pgs.  18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 

> TOPIC: FIFA World Cup Football 2014

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,