FIFA World Cup Football 2014 - Page 23 of 26

Diego Maradona sent a message to Messi about - Page 23 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 12th Jul, 2014 - 11:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 26 pgs.  19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 
Best of  FIFA World Cup 2014 Hosted in Brazil. In this Thread all Groups are shown along with the links to the specific Threads for those football teams.
FIFA World Cup Football 2014 Related Information to FIFA World Cup Football 2014
Final / Winner
Semi Finals - Second / Third Place Winners
Quarter Finals
GROUP 8
GROUP 16
Group G

Germany
U.S.A. USA
FIRST ROUND FIFA: Group Updates (External) Matches / Times
12th Jul, 2014 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

FIFA World Cup Football 2014 - Page 23

Robben is the master of acting but in that particular play, I find that he went down because he was pushed down. Brazil's defense is the worst of the entire world cup, empty spaces everywhere.

Sponsored Links:
12th Jul, 2014 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

Football Cup World FIFA

David Luiz is trying his best, unfortunately things are not working out for him. When he cleared that ball, he placed it right under the foot of the Dutch player causing the second goal.

I see little sparks here and there from the Brazilian team trying to resurrect from the dead but they look so disorganized and disoriented that it is a pain to watch really.

Things are going from bad to worse for Brazil and the Dutch are very focus and determined to win this game and probably make a name for themselves with Brazil, just like Germany did.

12th Jul, 2014 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #

FIFA World Cup Football 2014 Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Brazil 0 and Netherlands 3

As predicted, Netherlands annihilate the Brazilians. I heard people commenting how the Brazilians were going to make a come back - were they dreaming, we are talking about the Dutch here not some B class team. The Dutch deserve the Third place and the prideful Brazilians may want to take a more humble approach next time.

Rather off topic, but...
Interestingly enough this match reminded me of UFC 168 Weidman vs Silva II in which the prideful Silva (From Brazil) lost miserably twice.

12th Jul, 2014 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

Page 23 Football Cup World FIFA

This result after the match was not so surprising. The Brazilians once again lost to another country after the miserable match against Germany. However, they did not play as bad as they have played before, they had many opportunities to score goals but they were all well blocked off by the Netherlands' defense. I think that during the match the Brazilian players had 60% control over the ball while Holland 50%. But even though the Dutch always had some kind of advantage especially after that early penalty in the beginning and it is the same reason why Brazil lost.

12th Jul, 2014 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

Football Cup World FIFA

Lio Messi posted the following on his FB account, I am really hoping the best for our team! It is not 11 players against 11 players, it's going to be 42 million people backing you guys!

international QUOTE
Tomorrow, we will play the most important match of our lives for our country. My dreams and my hopes are being fulfilled due to the hard work and sacrifice of a team that has given everything from match one. We knew it was possible. Our people, the Argentineans, they have carried us here. But the dream is not over yet, tomorrow we want to win and we are ready!

Vamos Argentina! smile.gif

12th Jul, 2014 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

FIFA World Cup Football 2014

The saddest thing about the match between Brazil and Netherlands is that Netherlands wasn't playing as they normally do, they were tired. They came from extra-time and penalties in the last match against Argentina and they didn't even have Sjneider who got injured during warm-up exercises. Can you imagine if they were playing with full strength what would have happened to the Brazilian team? Ten goals in two matches? Something is seriously wrong.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Jul, 2014 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

FIFA World Cup Football 2014 - Page 23

The Brazilian team have become so weak that I guess that any country can beat them in a match now. I have no idea how this can happen to Brazil, and at the same time there are still some people/fans who still boasts about Brazil's 'skill'.

12th Jul, 2014 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

FIFA World Cup Football 2014 Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 23

Diego Maradona sent a message to Messi about the final match. He told him to do his best tomorrow and said that Messi will score two goals and that Argentina will win the World Cup. Let's hope so, Diego! VAMOS ARGENTINA!

+  « First of 26 pgs.  19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 

> TOPIC: FIFA World Cup Football 2014

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,