FIFA World Cup Football 2014 - Page 8 of 26

Germany 4 and Portugal 0 I only saw the tail - Page 8 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 16th Jun, 2014 - 5:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 26 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (26) »
Best of  FIFA World Cup 2014 Hosted in Brazil. In this Thread all Groups are shown along with the links to the specific Threads for those football teams.
FIFA World Cup Football 2014 Related Information to FIFA World Cup Football 2014
Final / Winner
Semi Finals - Second / Third Place Winners
Quarter Finals
GROUP 8
GROUP 16
Group G

Germany
U.S.A. USA
FIRST ROUND FIFA: Group Updates (External) Matches / Times
14th Jun, 2014 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

FIFA World Cup Football 2014 - Page 8

Colombia 3 and Greece 0

I was not able to see the match but from what I heard Greece was moving too slow and allowed the Colombians to dominate them.

Currently playing is Uruguay vs Costa Rica.

Sponsored Links:
14th Jun, 2014 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

Football Cup World FIFA

Uruguay 1 vs Costa Rica 3

What an upset plus in the final minutes one of Uruguay's best players was sent off for making a very unnecessary foul out of frustration. A very entertaining match and unexpected upset in the group of death.

Of course the next game will have most of Europe glued: England vs Italy

15th Jun, 2014 - 12:05am / Post ID: #

FIFA World Cup Football 2014 Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Italy 2 and England 1.

It was a very entertaining game but I could not understand some of Wayne Rooney's shots, they were just very amateurish for what is needed in the World Cup.

Next up is Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) vs Japan

15th Jun, 2014 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

Page 8 Football Cup World FIFA

Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) 2 and Japan 1

If anything these teams need to know is that coming from behind seems to be popular therefore if you have an early goal pretend that you are down one instead. Although the Japanese were very quick at the start in the second half they slowed down tremendously.

15th Jun, 2014 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

Football Cup World FIFA

Switzerland 2 and Ecuador 1

I was not able to fully see the game but from what I did see Ecuador basically threw it away. Especially that slow paced striker just at the end waiting for the perfect kick thus allowing the Swiss to retake the ball and score 30 seconds before the ending of the match.

Next up: France vs Honduras

15th Jun, 2014 - 9:40pm / Post ID: #

FIFA World Cup Football 2014

France 3 and Honduras 0

This was a very aggressive match with many yellow cards and even a Honduras player being sent off with a red. Honduras have never won a match at the World Cup so their players were zealous but it did not work out for them. France, in fashionable form, once again showed they are to be respected.

Next up: Argentina vs Bosnia and Herzegovina

The main question... Can Messi score goals and not be like he was at the last World Cup?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Jun, 2014 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #

FIFA World Cup Football 2014 - Page 8

Argentina 2 vs Bosnia and Herzegovina 1

An interesting match that could have resulted in a draw if there was not an own goal on the part of B&H. Lionel Messi was finally able to score one for the World Cup. Hopefully that will boost his confidence for the next game. B&H played well, many forget that most of the players formed part of the old Yugoslavia team that were quite good.

16th Jun, 2014 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

FIFA World Cup Football 2014 Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 8

Germany 4 and Portugal 0

I only saw the tail end of this match but I did catch the last goal and the attempts before that. If the Germans really put drive into it they could have probably made it 6-0.

> TOPIC: FIFA World Cup Football 2014

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,