Halloween - Page 8 of 9

I personally like halloween and the whole - Page 8 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 30th Oct, 2020 - 10:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 

?
Poll: Do you participate in Halloween?
  Yes       76.47%
  No       14.71%
  Sometimes       5.88%
  When I was a child       2.94%
Total Votes: 34
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Trick or Treat, Give Me Something Nice to Eat! This is about the celebration itself. Around the Community you will find various aspects of Halloween discussed. Do a Search or look at the recommended links within this Thread.
Halloween Related Information to Halloween
Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2009 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Halloween - Page 8

Nasty Halloween trick no treat

Halloween vandals smashed a rock through a Christchurch man's car window after he put a sign up asking not to be involved in the trick-or-treat festivities. Ref. Source 4

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2010 - 10:03pm / Post ID: #

Halloween

Top 10 places to celebrate Halloween

If encounters with ghosts, ghouls or vampires are your idea of fun, then Halloween is probably a favourite time. Places across the globe are getting ready to scare people out of their wits - and their money. Ref. Source 7

25th Oct, 2010 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

Halloween Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Some buds and I thought about pranking some guy's car from school with wet toilet paper on Halloween night but then we changed our mind because we like did not want the favor retured.

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2010 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

Page 8 Halloween

Name: Sappy

Comments: Is there an ethical time to start trick or treating? What about the latest times to keep doing it?

31st Oct, 2010 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #

Halloween

Why do they have to bang the door so hard when they come around trick or treating, we can hear them already!

28th Oct, 2011 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

Halloween

This might be a strange comment but last year we started getting bigger kids coming around for candy. We were a little put off by this because we wanted to save it for the little ones. Its also scary to see some of their costumes, they really go out of their way to look as gory as possible. Not sure I want to cater for kids over a certain height this year!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Sep, 2020 - 5:54am / Post ID: #

Halloween - Page 8

Parents debate Halloween celebrations. In years past, the start of fall is typically the start of Halloween planning. Children begin picking out costumes, parents start loading up on goodies to hand out, and the spooky season begins. Source 2d.

30th Oct, 2020 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

Halloween Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 8

I personally like halloween and the whole concept surrounding it, but the place I live in is really religious and and unsupportive of the holiday. Such a pity.

+  « First of 9 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Halloween

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,