Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters - Page 10 of 20

Hello, I am aware this is the original version - Page 10 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Jun, 2015 - 1:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 20 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (20) »
Post your Character for Approval if you are interested in KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters Related Information to Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters
21st Mar, 2015 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters - Page 10

The Chainbreaker says...

So I rolled 2 hit points, and I also get 1 more spell. Also AC went up by one since he's using the 2 handed mace. That's it? Any saving throw increases?

Was there any XP for the bandits, spiders and undead outside the temple?

Also the handbook mentioned something about items sold and gold gained counting as experience as well? Can you clarify that?

Durgan the Chainbreaker
XP: 1980
Human Male
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Class: Cleric - Adept
Deity: Trithereon
Secondary skill: Meteorology & astronomy
Strength = 13
Intelligence = 12
Wisdom = 16
Dexterity = 9
Constitution = 9
Charisma = 9
HP: 10
AC: 7
Saving throws:
Paralyze/Poison/Death Magic = 10
Petrify/Polymorph = 13
Rods/Staves/Wands = 14
Breath Weapons = 16
Spells = 15

Starting Gold = 140
Current Gold = 131gp 144sp 514cp - not including temple spoils

EQUIPMENT
Studded Leather Armor 15gp
Small wooden shield 1gp
Hammer 1gp
Boots, low, hard 1gp
Cloak 5sp
Backpack, leather 2gp
Waterskin 15sp
Tinderbox 1gp
Torches x2 2cp
Rations, standard, 1 week 3gp - 0 left
Symbol, holy, iron 2gp
Beads, prayer 1gp
Holy water 25gp
3 necklaces: 1 with clear gems and two with red gems,
5 rings: two with golden bands and a blue gem, two with a golden band and a clear gem and one that is silver with no stone,
12 gems of small size: three are blue, four are red, two are green, and three that are clear
Dagger
Shield
Mace
Rod
Bow
Staff

Physical Description:
Hair: Black
Eyes: Grey
Height: 67"
Weight: 179lb

Spells prepared:
4x1st: Bless, Command, Cure light wounds, Purify food and drink.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2015 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters
A Friend

Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

Your saving throws do not change until a cleric hits level 4. Unless you have a magical item that helps.

The experience took into account all the creatures killed in the temple and outside of it on the way there. If you sell the stuff you brought back you only get 60% of value listed in book per item.

If you bring in a lot of gold or treasure then yes you do get some more experience with that but most of the treasure was left in the temple and not taken out thus no experience for it.

Add two more to your hit points I rolled a 4 I did not like or except rolls of 1 or 2 for hit points unless your a mage.

Any other questions?

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2015 - 11:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Hi KNtoran,

I've created a character using the button at the top. Honestly, not sure if I did it right. The name is Morg'Thal.

How would you like me to proceed.

Ps. What your doing looks awesome. I'm hoping to learn from what you are doing and eventually start my own game.

Cheers .
Kermit aka Clem

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2015 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 10 Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

Kermit, you character looks good and all but at first level you start at max hit points. So that is a d6 and your constitution bonus. I come up with 9 hit points. Make this change on your character sheet. Plus this is advanced Dungeons & Dragons rules which was before 2.0 version. You do not get pluses to attack. So you will have to make those changes too. Once you have made these changes let me know so I can take another look at your character.

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2015 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

Thanks, change have been made. Question: Does the thaco system works the same as 2.0?

Thanks again

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2015 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thaco may be the same or close to the same as 2.0 I will have to look and compare the two. I do know that the skills for thieves may have changed between the two but I will look and verify that too. I do know that in Advance Dungeons & Dragons version 1 you have a percentile chance in all your thieving skills and that number increases or decreases with race as you go up in levels. You character looks good for now we can keep fine tuning him. You may now post in the players thread, and Join the game.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Jun, 2015 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters - Page 10

Kermit the following is the percentiles for a 1st level thief in the Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st edition this game is. Please add them to you character sheet.

Pick Pockets 30%, Open locks 25%, find/remove traps 20%, Move silent 15%, Hide in shadows 10%, hear noise 10%, Climb walls 85%, and read languages 0%

10th Jun, 2015 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #
Emily Aquious
Mage Thief
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 10

Ignoble says...

Hello,
I am aware this is the original version of Advanced Dungeons & Dragons. I played this back in the 80s as well. Why not enjoy it again.

Emily Aquious

Half-Elf
Mage/Thief

Female

Chaotic Evil

HP-5

NAC-10, Current AC-10

THAC0 -2

Start Money-100gp, Current Money-28gp

Strength-11

Intelligence-18

Wisdom-13
Dexterity-17

Constitution-14

Charisma-17

Paralyze, Poison, Death-13

Petrify, Polymorph-15

Rod, Staff, Wand-11

Breath-15

Spell-12

Pick pockets 40%, open locks 25%, find remove traps 20%, move silent 15%, hide in shadows 15%, hear noise 10%, climb walls 85%, read language 0%

Languages-Common, Dwarven, Elvish, Gnoll, Ogrish, Gnome, Halfling, Goblin, Hobgoblin, Orcish

Short bow
Thieves tools

Clothes

Belt

Boots, high, hard

Hooded lantern

Oil flask

Torch

Tinder box

Quiver, 12 arrows

Water skin

Rations, iron x2

Leather backpack

Large belt pouch

D100-93

D100-75

D20-19

D12-8

> TOPIC: Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.