KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 90 of 250

You keep moving along the road as it curves - Page 90 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Jul, 2015 - 9:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 250 pgs.  86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94  ...Latest (250) »
Top  Original Advanced Dungeon Dragons MAIN GAME THREAD - Based on Original Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition compiled by Gary Gygax
AD&D 1e / 2e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice KNtoran's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette KNtoran's SRD Game Master GM Stats
KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2015 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 90

Durgan and Zork both see a bandit in the wood line watching you as you roll pass. He does not move but just watches you. What do you do now?

I will need a d12 and D6 rolls per post from everyone for a while.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2015 - 1:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

Not knowing what is going on, Morg'thal continue playing with his shiny sword. All this beside Emily of course!

2nd Jul, 2015 - 2:08am / Post ID: #
Emily Aquious
Mage Thief
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ignoble says...

Emily looks at the young man admiring his sword. "Do you truly want me to comment on your sword? Yes you have a sturdy sword Morg." Emily pulls a lock from her bag. "Why don't you practice on this for a while. Might improve your skills. You still owe me and we have other work to do later."

2nd Jul, 2015 - 10:42am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 90 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Chainbreaker says...

"Zork, let's pick up the pace!" Durgan shouts. "I don't want to risk sitting out here!"

He shakes the horses' reins and shouts for them to speed up.

Out of Character: I just realised that a wagon probably needs a driver! Durgan can be the one sitting at the front guiding the horses. And the dice which I forgot about since I got distracted by another tab.

Edited Message Edited...
Support: Merged. Just to note: Admin has just added in the ability to add in the roll if forgotten.

Durgan Results:
  • Roll on D12 (+0): 7 (1 roll)
  • Roll on D6 (+0): 4 (1 roll)

2nd Jul, 2015 - 12:22pm / Post ID: #
Emily Aquious
Mage Thief
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

Ignoble says...

Out of Character: I also forgot to add my dice roles. Here are mine. Will try to remember for each post.

Emily Aquious Results:
  • Requested on D12 (+0): 9 (1 roll)
  • Requested on D6 (+0): 3 (1 roll)

3rd Jul, 2015 - 3:31am / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

The Swift Sword says...

Zork spots the looker and he says under breath to the rest, "Be ready, we're being watched, I see one."

Specific Action: Zork continues his path and pretends he is unseen until he sees another and then he will turn to Durgan and say loud enough, "What are you going to do with all this fine wine and gold that we're carrying?"

Zork Results:
  • DM Request on D12 (+0): 5, 2 (2 rolls)
  • DM Request on D6 (+0): 3, 1 (2 rolls)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Jul, 2015 - 11:39am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 90

The Chainbreaker says...

"Dammit not so loud," Durgan shouts back to Zork. "I'm going to trade it, of course, and the gold is being transferred between banks. It's ridiculous how much money and ingots they entrusted to us."

Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2015 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 90

You keep moving along the road as it curves to the east and then curves again to the south. Up ahead you can see what looks like a tree that has been placed across the road. You can see three men standing on it. They appear to be dressed in dark clothing. You have seen that the one in the woods is still keeping track of you as you move closer to the road block. What do you do next?

> TOPIC: KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.