Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 75 of 96

Out of Character: Emily can ask the bandit - Page 75 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Jul, 2015 - 1:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 96 pgs.  71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79  ...Latest (96) »
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Related Information to Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions
18th Jul, 2015 - 11:33am / Post ID: #
Emily Aquious
Mage Thief
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 75

Ignoble says...

Out of Character: yes she is questioning Zork. All the information we have, was given to us by a captured bandit. How can we be sure he did not make it all up? Or how do we know they don't have an ambush planned at a certain spot in case one gets captured? These are Emily's thoughts. She does not trust freely given information from the bandit.

Sponsored Links:
18th Jul, 2015 - 12:07pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

The Swift Sword says...

Out of Character: Remember I'm just role-playing Zork as he would be, that does not stop you at some point from getting Emily to let's say find a moment when Zork is not with the bandit to do your thing. Don't let a little opposition to your character stop the good role-play, its all part of it. wink.gif

19th Jul, 2015 - 4:03am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Chainbreaker says...

"We share a goal, then," Durgan answers the half-orc, "Though I cannot admit such a high reverence for nature. It is the duty of our clerics to spread freedom in the lands we travel, and empower those too weak to protect themselves. But they have to want it and work for it.
"We oppose slavery in all forms. That's how I found myself separated from my church. We raided an orc camp, but were forced to retreat. I could only save one girl. The separation inspired me to finally follow the teachings I had been spreading and find my own way, separate to the church I came from."

In reply to Emily, he will say, "Unless you can track them, it's the only lead we've got."

19th Jul, 2015 - 12:10pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Page 75 Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

The Swift Sword says...

Out of Character: The coins we found, how was it divided? Want to get my share entered and I supposed we need to give a few to the 'blankie' group for fainting. laugh.gif

19th Jul, 2015 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

The Chainbreaker says...

Out of Character: What coins? KNtoran said twice they had nothing but their weapons and armor. Take what you need, Durgan doesn't want to share in those spoils.

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2015 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions
A Friend

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions

Gell approaches Morg Thal and Emily and hands them his water skin. "You've both had a little water but that's not enough - you were suffering from heat stroke and now need to drink a minimum of a pint each. I flavour my water with lemongrass to disguise the metallic tang of the stopper. Help yourself."
He insists that they drink deeply, helping to hold the waterskin for Emily and supporting her elbow with the weight, if allowed.
"I'm going to check the woods around here for Solstice Wort and Black Gnomefeet," He tells her. "You can come with me if you like."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Jul, 2015 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #
Emily Aquious
Mage Thief
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 75

Ignoble says...

Emily would not normally allow someone she did not know to touch her. She allows Gell to play the part of her champion for now. She reminds Gell, that we need to focus on the task at hand. "Durgan suggests we follow this bandit to his lair. I believe noble Zork wishes for the same. I am happy to abide by that choice. I would still want to to know more, such as how far is their camp? How many other bandits are there? Are we even enough to take on an entire camp?"

20th Jul, 2015 - 1:00am / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 75

The Swift Sword says...

Out of Character: Emily can ask the bandit whatever and however, don't let us stop you, its not like we've started in that direction yet.

Reconcile Edited: Txtrpg on 20th Jul, 2015 - 1:00am

> TOPIC: Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.