Newsletter - September 2012

Newsletter September 2012 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 23rd Sep, 2012 - 2:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

6th Sep, 2012 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #

Your Country

Within the bottom bar of every page is a new country selection menu. Select your country and then press the "Go" button to see what Threads we have about your country. Those from the US and Canada can also check by state or region. If nothing new has been added in awhile for your country or state please do update the Threads you do see for your location... This is what makes International Discussions grow. We thank you for your participation.

Country Bar

Highlighted Topics

Some of you may know that the Administrators of International Discussions are parents of three autistic children. Sometimes it is hard to understand what it is like to have a daily routine managing special needs children. This may help, watch the video and look out for the kid that sits on the TV (yes we exerience that) please do comment: video

* Do Democrats believe in God? Comment
* Most beautiful woman from Trinidad
* Romney vs Obama - is this turning into opinions abortion campaign?
Comment

Sponsored Links:
11th Sep, 2012 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #

September Newsletter

Mobile Users

When you click on the Mobile icon you will now be taken to the mobile version of the page you are viewing instead of the mobile main index of Boards. Often, mobile users would come to the forum to see a thread that they could not view. When they tried the mobile option it would take them to the Board index instead of the original Topic they were trying to view - fixed!

Highlighted Topics

* I can't remember doing stupid things like this when I was a teenager, do you? it must be a whole new generation of mediazoids. Check this out: Teen sets friend on fire because....

* Obama gets a bear hug

* Matrix - What if I told you...

* Feedback on Mobile Skin

12th Sep, 2012 - 12:56am / Post ID: #

Newsletter - September 2012 Feedback & FAQ News Community

Darker Avatars

I notice that some users like a 'darker' avatar so I uploaded a new set and aptly named it "Darker".

23rd Sep, 2012 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #

September Newsletter

Thoughts On Anti-Islam Video

This has been a touchy subject for some, a group of people in the USA create a video that basically tries to humiliate the prophet of Islam. The reaction in the Middle East has been hostile - add your thoughts: Source 7

It does not stop there. In New York they are coming out with Anti-Islam ads for public display and the transport authority is backing it up! Your thoughts: Source 4

Highlighted Topics

* Improving credit score Source 9

* Gangnam style Source 9

* Did you know that poverty is rapidly growing in North America? Some reports state that there may be up to a million or more children are homeless. How can this be in a nation that prides itself as a world power? Thoughts. Source 3

* T&T the Volney fiasco Source 1

> TOPIC: Newsletter - September 2012

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,