Small Children See Ghosts? - Page 5 of 11

This is a beautiful 19th century house, full - Page 5 - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 5th Nov, 2008 - 1:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (11) »
I see dead people...
Small Children See Ghosts? Related Information to Small Children See Ghosts?
22nd Sep, 2008 - 5:53am / Post ID: #

Small Children See Ghosts? - Page 5

I think children are more sensitive to the spirit world because they have so recently been there. Also because they are still innocent and have not been corrupted or biased with any preconceptions as adults have. However, I do not believe it is limited to children. I know of several instances where it was an adult who saw the spirit.

Dimitra asked:

Do you have any suggestions of how I can help him? I keep on telling him that he is protected and it is just a spirit but he seems to believe the "shadow" is there to attack him.

Do you have a belief in a higher power? The only way I know to bring comfort to those who are being harassed or haunted by dark spirits is to pray for protection. Teach your son that he can pray and ask God (or your higher power) to keep him safe and to make the "shadow" leave. That will bring him more peace and comfort than anything else I know. And it works.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Oct, 2008 - 2:10am / Post ID: #

Ghosts Children Small

Name: Laura

Comments: I found this board using a search engine, and I was looking for information on this topic because my son, 15 months old, has been clapping each time we pass the cemetery to and from our house. I know we have relatives buried there, and I do believe children can see spirits. I just thought his behavior was a little odd, and I was hoping perhaps he see relatives that are happy to see him and amusing him like someone had posted earlier. He isn't talking yet, so I don't have any more information. I am just hoping there is nothing to be concerned about, and am not sure at what point, if ever, I should begin to worry about anything.

Thanks for any feedback,
Laura

Post Date: 14th Oct, 2008 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

Small Children See Ghosts? Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

Name: Janet

Comments: Hi ya'll, just came across this site. Thought I would join this conversation.

My earliest memories involved seeing spirits. I had felt their presence before this, which confused and frustrated me. Then one night, I heard a voice taunting me to go into the basement, I tried not to do it, but I eventually did. For the first time, I saw a silhouette of a dark figure standing in front of a stream of light shining through the kitchen window. I remember questioning why someone was in the house at this time of night and how it was that Mom did not know about it.

I then thought, "Oh, this must be an element of this world. Do others know about this? They must, I haven't been here very long."

I wondered if I could trust this figure, I recall before that something in the wind was trying to do me some harm but I had fought against it. Could I turn my back and trust that this figure would not harm me? I turned my back to walk down the stairs into the basement; I became sorry that I did. For this figure followed me and pushed me down the stairs. I could feel the pressure of the palm of his hand and his fingers, yet it was total darkness and I could not see anything. I knew that without the light, the darkness would crush me....and I fell into the darkness experiencing great despair and terror. Then a woman came and protected me, she gave me my pillow to rest my head, she told me that I could trust her and that she would protect me. She told me to go to sleep.

I was sent to the hospital for broken collar bones. The picture that was taken of me with the casts on, was dated Mar. 1967. If the film was developed right away, I would have been 13 months old. I remember this as though it was yesterday.

>From this time until I turned 18 years old, I suffered in silence continuing to deal with those types of things, until I couldn't stand it anymore. My Bishop gave me a priesthood blessing, and took that constant presence from me. Things greatly changed from that point on, instead of being aware of evil spirits I was blessed with good ones. I can't imagine what my life would have been without experiencing the influence of these good ones protecting me and comforting me throughout my life.

Post Date: 27th Oct, 2008 - 6:07am / Post ID: #

Page 5 Ghosts Children Small

Name: Janer

Comments: I remember as early as five years old being able to see things that no one else could see. When I used to tell anyone about it I just got laughed at. It was very frustrating to me. As I got older the ability continued on with me. I could see them, hear them, feel them. Some were nice others weren't so nice. I used to think that there was something wrong with me but realized that there was no way I could be imagining these things. I acknowledged this was not the case when a very closed friend of me would see things exactly at the same time as me. I learned to live with it. It is very complicated. Its hard to convince many of this since the images of those we see are quick, faded, and transparent. The voices heard are brief, not loud enough. Sometimes they show you images of things and if you don't know what it symbolizes then it's hard to determine what they are trying to tell you. They also use scents and smells to communicate. These things I learned by experience as a child. I used to be afraid of it but not so much anymore. I noticed that when I kept getting older it began to fade a bit. I still have it cause I still see and hear them just like when I was a child. Sometimes I believe that we see each other accidentally. We each get a glimpse.

4th Nov, 2008 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #

Ghosts Children Small

Thanks for sharing Janer, that was really interesting!
I often get the smell of my Grandma's perfume, it used to make me feel a bit funny, but I now see it that if it is anything, it's nothing but kindness, my Grandma was one of the nicest people you could wish to meet when she was alive, and I certainly have nothing to fear from her spirit.

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2008 - 10:26pm / Post ID: #

Small Children See Ghosts?
A Friend

I live with my new wife in her late grandparent's house.
When I moved in I felt the house took a couple of days to accept me.
Some times you can smell pipe smoke in the front bedroom. wink.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Nov, 2008 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Small Children Ghosts - Page 5

Hi Harkon, nice to see you on the forum!
I get what you mean, I think it happens more frequently with British houses, maybe due to their age?
I think the smell of pipe smoke would drive me mad though, as I don't even like the smell of that, funny though, my Mum thinks it's lovely!

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2008 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Small Children Ghosts Studies Dreams Mystics & Paranormal - Page 5

This is a beautiful 19th century house, full of old books and furniture.
My wife's grandmother was a nurse, a kind caring woman.
Her grandpa was a headmaster, I feel there has been great thought here.
The grand gentleman developed some of the engineering that won the last war, so I should forgive him his pipe aroma.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (11) »

> TOPIC: Small Children See Ghosts?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,