Small Children See Ghosts? - Page 6 of 11

QUOTE (JoePublic @ 20-Jan 09, 8:34 PM) Name: - Page 6 - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 26th Jan, 2009 - 11:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 11 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (11) »
I see dead people...
Small Children See Ghosts? Related Information to Small Children See Ghosts?
Post Date: 6th Dec, 2008 - 10:30am / Post ID: #

Small Children See Ghosts? - Page 6

Name: Tim

Comments: My 2 year old daughter came into the kitchen with her play cell phone and told my wife and I that Meme was on the phone..My mother died when she was only 6 months old and we never talk about her to my daughter..My stepfather is known as Papa but my daughter has only seen him a couple of times since my mother passed and has no way of associating him with my mother..Anyways, we asked my daughter what Meme said on the telephone? She answered, "Meme wants to tell Papa something"..This freaked my wife and I out because we never mention Meme and Papa in the same sentence and my daughter only saw Meme and Papa together when she was 6 months old and younger..My wife then asked my daughter as I was about to cry, what does Meme want to tell Papa? My daughter answered "She wants to say she's sorry"..These are words that my 26 month old daughter never uses, and I know she was communicating with my mother..My mother had died in her sleep after taking too many painkillers for an accident that she had been in.

Sponsored Links:
6th Dec, 2008 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #

Ghosts Children Small

Wow Tim, that's quite a powerful experience. Did she ever experience things like this before? And she is so young! I can imagine the emotional roller coaster behind this experience.

Post Date: 11th Dec, 2008 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

Small Children See Ghosts? Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

Name: Charee

Comments: I have a 2 1/2 year old daughter and last night she was screaming and crying about not being able to see her door. Her door was open. My husband and I stood by the edge of the door and heared her just screaming and crying so we finally went in her room and turned on her light. She was sitting up in her bed, holding her blanket ans shaking. When we asked her what was wrong she said her door was shaking and growling at her. She kept repeating this over and over. My husband tried to comfort her but she kept freaking out about her door. We finally showed her there was nothing in her room or behind her door. She told us to keep the lights, EVERY light in her room plus the light in the laundry room, which is right next to her room and turned on a movie. She finally fell asleep after 10 minutes but that whole thing did not sit well with me and I am still shaken up about it today.

Post Date: 12th Dec, 2008 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

Page 6 Ghosts Children Small

Name: Arrwyn

Comments: Dimitra said:

My 5 year old insists that there are "shadows" that he sees around the house. (snip)He describes the "shadow" to be a male holding up a knife trying to attack him, hence the increased fear.(snip) Do you have any suggestions of how I can help him? I keep on telling him that he is protected and it is just a spirit but he seems to believe the "shadow" is there to attack him.

Dimitra, get the house blessed. If you can not find a priest or religious leader to do it, you can do it yourself. I'd suggest some incense of sage or dragon's blood (which is an herb)and a feather of some form of raptor bird (hawks, eagles, owls) to "spread" the smoke into the corners. Begin in the highest, hardest to reach room of the house and work your way to the front door. IF you have a basement, don't forget to "smudge" that as well. As you walk from room to room say something to the effect of: "This is our house, this is a house of light and love, if you are not here to protect us you are commanded to leave this house" and include the strongest form of protection your religion carries. As an example if you are a Christian you would say "I command this in the authority of Christ." Once the house has been smudged and the entities and energies told to leave, "seal" all of your doors with salt and/or blessed water.

If this doesn't keep the "man with the knife" out then seek the assistance of a professional ghost chaser.

Comments: Lephisto asked:
Why is the veil so thin for children that they can see ghosts? Why do Ghosts only manifest themselves to children?

The "veil" is thin for very young children because they have not been taught NOT to see or sense in any way that which is of a non material nature. This ability exists in virtually everyone, some choose not to mention it and fall readily into the consensus reality of their care givers and some fall to the training NOT to notice these things. Not everyone has the opportunitites I had growing up. My grandmothers, both of them, as well as my mother, accepted my ability to communicate with the non-material. I was never shut down by anyone whose authority I respected.

Ghosts do NOT only manifest to children. I am 56 and I STILL see the dead as well as other forms of non-material beings. Every thought form ever created by the mind of humanity has some "life" as long as anyone still thinks about it. These other types of beings are called astral impressions. Actual sentient beings without material bodies also roam near earth and can be recognized by those who are sensitive to them. The "form" any of these entities may take often depends on the perception of the one who "knows" they are there. Our material brains need a label to hang on everything so we see "ghosts" or "angels" or "demons" or whatever WE imagine these entities to be.

Comments: Laura wrote:
(snip) my son, 15 months old, has been clapping each time we pass the cemetery to and from our house. I know we have relatives buried there, and I do believe children can see spirits. I just thought his behavior was a little odd, and I was hoping perhaps he see relatives that are happy to see him and amusing him like someone had posted earlier. He isn't talking yet, so I don't have any more information. I am just hoping there is nothing to be concerned about, and am not sure at what point, if ever, I should begin to worry about anything.

Laura, as long as the child shows no fear, then you have nothing to worry about. When he has speech, ask him about what he sees. Listen completely, don't be distracted. If he has questions answer them to the best of your ability.

Everyone, the worst thing anyone can do is ridicule a child who is sensitive. Let them own their experiences and do your best to help them understand. This is going to become a normal part of daily behavior as our world progresses toward unity with the Source. Even those who "lost" the ability of their infancy will begin to become more aware of the non-material as our world becomes more enlightened.

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2009 - 1:34am / Post ID: #

Ghosts Children Small

Name: Nancy

Comments: My four year old has not ever said he has seen ghosts. Last night we woke up yelling for his light to be turned on. He said there was a man trying to get into the covers. Then as we were walking to our room he said the people were following him and coming out of the walls. He said they were tiny little brown people with no faces. He even said one was on Dad's back. He was terrified and shaking and saying his prayers over and over again. I kept telling him to tell them to go away in the name of the Lord. He said he took a nap in school today and they were at the school also. They were jumping around trying to make him laugh but he said they were bad. My oldest last year used to wake up around 2:00 am or 2:30 every night or every other night saying he saw people coming out of the wall and he felt like he was carrying something very heavy that he couldn't put down. I placed crossed with virgin oil above our doors, windows and walls of the house and prayed over it and it hasn't happened since till now. My oldest is 14 and my youngest is 5. I took my oldest to our pediatrician who ran scans and did blood work and nothing came back. He thought he might be schizophrenic. He hasn't had another hallucination since I cleansed the house. Has anyone else experienced this same thing. The little tiny brown faceless people are new.

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2009 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #

Small Children See Ghosts?

Name: Laura

Comments: My daughter is 7 years old and while she starts out in her bed, she often runs into our room in the middle of the night scarred. I told her she would get a quarter for everytime she stayed in her bed. Then the other morning she told me there was a lady sitting on her bed. She said, "Mama she looked like you but older, she had dark eyes and just starred at me, her eyes didn't blink, she had a pink dress on with poofy sleaves, right where your shoulders are." Also, she used to have an invisible friend about a year ago and would act like she was flying with him. She also saw a boy in her room that had a baseball hat on and was a teenager. I am confused and don't know what to do hear?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Jan, 2009 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #

Small Children Ghosts - Page 6

Have you consulted any professionals on this? I have no doubts she believes what she is telling is what she saw. I hope Harkon reads this he might be able to help. Spiritually I know the Christianity side of this but that is all. May I ask what have you tried?

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2009 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

Small Children See Ghosts?
A Friend

Small Children Ghosts Studies Dreams Mystics & Paranormal - Page 6

QUOTE (JoePublic @ 20-Jan 09, 8:34 PM)
Name: Nancy

Comments: My four year old has not ever said he has seen ghosts. (snip) He said there was a man trying to get into the covers. Then as we were walking to our room he said the people were following him and coming out of the walls. He said they were tiny little brown people with no faces. (snip) He said he took a nap in school today and they were at the school also. They were jumping around trying to make him laugh but he said they were bad. My oldest last year used to wake up around 2:00 am or 2:30 every night or every other night saying he saw people coming out of the wall and he felt like he was carrying something very heavy that he couldn't put down. (snip) Has anyone else experienced this same thing. The little tiny brown faceless people are new.

Nancy, since I don't know where you live, I can't give you the local name of these "things" but they exist in every culture. Some call them pooka, brownies, wraiths, gremlins, every culture has its own name but they are, generally speaking, harmless annoyances. Those that "ride hag" on living people, however, are a more serious problem.

If you can obtain bundles of small sticks of Ash, Elm or Elder wood, display them in the upper corners of your rooms. These three trees are sacred to the Fae and will help keep the little pests out of your home. One of the problems with "blessed" items is that as the oil evaporates (and it always does) the blessing lessens. You have to renew your blessed crosses and the blessings at windows and doors. Look up the folk lore of the country where you live and see what is traditionally recommended to keep these little pests out of your home. Example: In Gaelic speaking places, keeping an iron nail or pin in your clothing keeps them from "riding hag" and putting salt on the doorsteps keeps them out of the house.

Also to encourage the "good" fae around your house (a guarantee of keeping the "bad" fae out) put reflecting balls around your house and crystals in the windows, the pretty cut glass things that throw rainbows around the room when the sun hits them. The bad fae don't like rainbows.

Hope this is of some help. Don't forget the strength of your faith protects you as well, as for your youngest son ... These guys are just like the "monsters in the closet" instead of being frightened by them he should laugh at them, they'll go away.

> TOPIC: Small Children See Ghosts?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,