Small Children See Ghosts? - Page 10 of 11

Very interesting stories, before I have read - Page 10 - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 5th Apr, 2013 - 2:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 11 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 
I see dead people...
Small Children See Ghosts? Related Information to Small Children See Ghosts?
Post Date: 29th Apr, 2011 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

Small Children See Ghosts? - Page 10

Name: Cristtina

Comments: My 7 year old gets headaches and then see people that only she can see and she a pet we had that was her daddy dog and tells us that the dog needs to go out to go pee and ask if she can lay on the floor with the dog and it is not the the dog die about one ago and they are want to lock her up to see what is going on can some tell me if they have some insight on some thing like this if so please if you can help me thank you.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th May, 2011 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #

Ghosts Children Small

Name: Louise

Comments: Hi - Thank goodness I found this forum which has added some light on to a subject we are new to! A good friend of ours aged 28 died suddenly in December of meningitis. Through the Easter Holidays my sister took my two nieces aged 4 and 5 to the supermarket and on the way home saw my oldest niece waving discreetly out of the car window on two occasions. On the second occasion she asked "who are you waving to?" My niece answered "it's Katie's mum - Faye. She isn't poorly anymore, she's come back" Shocked my sister asked "what does she look like". She replied "Oh she is wearing a dress you get married in". This spooked my sister as Faye had been cremated wearing her wedding gown and there is no way my niece could have known this, let alone have any concept of death or the spirit world.... My sister asked if Faye had said anything "yes, she asked me where my pals were and winked"..."I have seen her before she said, sometimes she is very far away then comes up really close. She is all better now."

It is all very strange. The good thing is she was quite comfortable talking about it and did not find it a scary experience at all. We were keen to find out more of children perceiving spirits and this forum is proving very helpful. Any advice on our story would be appreciated.

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2011 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

Small Children See Ghosts? Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

Name: Victoria

Comments: I have a two and half year old that is now seeing something in the changing rooms at the swimming pool it was two dogs one good one bad the bad one was so scary that she went into a corner was inconsolable and screamed. The second time was the day after in her home when see said that something nasty came through the door.

19th Dec, 2011 - 12:58pm / Post ID: #

Page 10 Ghosts Children Small

I'm looking over this topic and I'm amazed how many parents claim their children see ghosts but the only sure way to know if this is true is to make sure they don't watch ghost movies and then try to act out like if they see ghosts.

19th Dec, 2011 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

Ghosts Children Small

I am thinking that there are other realms besides this one we call reality. I think children draw their consciousness more from that realm, than "reality". I'm not entirely sure on the dates but around puberty, the brain goes threw a chemical transformation.

12th Mar, 2013 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

Small Children See Ghosts?

Kids see all kinds of things, they just see the world differently. I don't recall seeing ghosts as a child but I know I had a vivid imagination. Its funny to think about now but back then it was all scary stuff!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Apr, 2013 - 7:20am / Post ID: #

Small Children Ghosts - Page 10

The first 'Ghost' I remember being in contact with, I was about four years old. I had been asleep in bed when I was nudged awake. When I opened my eyes, to the left of my bed was what looked like a 'cloaked' figure(kind of like "The Predator"). This 'man' had what looked like bright neon colors circling around inside the figure. 'He' spoke to me of coming nightmares and not to be afraid, I'd learn to overcome and control them. 'He' then disappeared and I went running and wailing to my parents bedroom.

The years between 4 and 10, my nightmares were things I'd rather never remember, but still do to this day. At 12, the figure came back again, waking me the same way, and looking the same. 'He' told me the worst of my nightmares were over because I had learned to control them.

In my early 20's I had finally recognized the voice of the 'Cloaked Figure'. It sounded uncannily like my Great Grandfather who had died just before I turned 4. Adding to the fact that I had dreamed he died the same night he passed away.

After that first visit from the figure at age 4, I kept seeing and hearing other 'Ghosts' to this day. I try not to go to any cemeteries, mostly because when I do, 'someone' follows me home and keeps me awake all night long with questions. Though, 'Ghosts' are everywhere, not just in a cemetery.

I used to consider that it might just be my imagination, and I was spooking myself, but I've befriended a few other friends who have a similar ability as I. We've had various accounts of all of us encountering a 'Ghost' and being able to agree to what the 'Ghost' was wearing, details of their life, their name.

If I can help any parent with a child who claims to communicate with 'Ghosts', the best advice I can give is what my mom told me when I revealed to her that I could 'talk to the dead', and it helped me massively. She told me that they couldn't hurt me, that I was the one in charge of any conversation with them, and if I wanted them to go away, just to tell them kindly to leave.

5th Apr, 2013 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

Small Children Ghosts Studies Dreams Mystics & Paranormal - Page 10

Very interesting stories, before I have read all the posts on this thread I have already believed in Ghosts even though I didn't encounter one yet. But maybe some of the people in the world who believe they have encountered ghosts could be just hallucinations. But if that is not true.. Then why when we all get older we seem to lose the ability to realize what is going on around us?

+  « First of 11 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: Small Children See Ghosts?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,