Small Children See Ghosts? - Page 2 of 11

My wife has a 3 year old sister which is very - Page 2 - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 22nd Jan, 2007 - 10:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (11) »
I see dead people...
Small Children See Ghosts? Related Information to Small Children See Ghosts?
26th Jan, 2006 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

Small Children See Ghosts? - Page 2

From what I understand on this topic, the reason that children see things that adults don't has nothing to do with them having bigger brains or having parts of their brains that have not been tapped into. In fact, most people are brought up bring taught not to believe in certain things. From my understanding the reason that children see things that adults do not is because they have not been re-programmed. They believe in many things until they are instructed that those things either don't exist.

Sponsored Links:
17th Mar, 2006 - 4:50am / Post ID: #

Ghosts Children Small

The process to drive the spirt world out of people starts when we are very young. Part of it is self preservation... There are lots of dangerous situations that require us to be very present in the physical world. It takes a couple of college classes or a word or two from someone respected to drive a belief in God out of some people. Ghosts and spirits and God are replace by religion and school and relationships.... The spirit world takes a back seat to survival until one day when a person's education has come full circle and then for those who have made that journey...ghosts and spirits and the spirit of God may once again fascinate them...

17th Mar, 2006 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

Small Children See Ghosts? Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

That is very true Rudi, and what is more sad is that most people, especially the most well endowed / educated do not realize how the seen and unseen are very much connected, so in the end they are only fooling themselves. Children, who are more simplistic, are open to be guided and since they have come 'recently' from God - they are not 'damaged' by the ignorant thoughts of men.

17th Mar, 2006 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Ghosts Children Small

The saddest thing is that when a child is experiencing this kind of things, most adults do not believe it, they just think is the child's imagination or an "imaginary friend". Adults are so corrupted by the world that they just cannot comprehend that these kind of things can happen.

17th Mar, 2006 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #

Ghosts Children Small

Check your own response to what I am about to say; I feel angels looking over my shoulder. One is called Aaron. He loves me and watches out for me. While most people(more than believe in God) believe in angels, if you talk to them about angels on a persoanl level, most people have a kneejerk sense that the person is fantasizing or some sort of new age nut.

Reconcile Edited: rudi on 17th Mar, 2006 - 4:19pm

17th Mar, 2006 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

Small Children See Ghosts?

Rudi, that's because in my opinion, they never really believed on them in the first place. Children are so sensitive beyond this mortal realm that I think they have a special connection with the other side of the veil. If we, as adults, would take the time to be more like children, I am sure we would experience these kind of things too.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Mar, 2006 - 9:20pm / Post ID: #

Small Children Ghosts - Page 2

In the last house that we lived in, my little girl used to wave to 'something' that she could see in the hallway.I never saw anything, and thought she was just pretending, until one day that she was at nursery, and my husband and I were asked to look after our 3 year old niece, and she went into the hallway and started waving too, when I asked her who she was waving to, she said 'the old man'.
It was really freaky, and we started shutting the lounge door that led into the hallway.
I do feel that children have a closer connection to all things spiritual.

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2007 - 10:56am / Post ID: #

Small Children See Ghosts?
A Friend

Small Children Ghosts Studies Dreams Mystics & Paranormal - Page 2

My wife has a 3 year old sister which is very smart , first time she stayed in our home when her parents were gone to a vacation , about 4 o'clock in the morning she started crying, we thought it might have been a bad dream, after she calmed down , we asked her what happened honey? , she said "I saw an old woman sitting on the bed wearing a scarf", the fact that made us think about it was that my wife has lost 3 scarfs in the past months in our apartment which we were never able to find them!

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please keep your messages free from extra characters while using good grammar. You will notice most Posts here are written without the use of excessive smilies or Teeny Bopper scribbles.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (11) »

> TOPIC: Small Children See Ghosts?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,