Anoki Introduction - Page 2 of 4

Oh pardon my ignorance than I had a feeling - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 5th Aug, 2013 - 11:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 28th Jul, 2013 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #

Anoki Introduction - Page 2

Hi Anoki! You are settling in well. I merged your double post, however you may want to ensure you are posting in the right place.

ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Characters - this is where you create your character for Pathfinder.

Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Role-playing Game Review - This is where you review ICon's Pathfinder game.

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question - this is where questions are asked.

If you wanted to focus more on the differences between goblins of Dungeons & Dragons and Pathfinder then you start a new thread in this board: [+] Board, Card, & RPG Reviews.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Jul, 2013 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.5%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Introduction Anoki

Welcome guy. If you want to be in more Role-playing Games get your post count up and you can come in either World of Medieval or FE plus they're way more active than the Member Wars operations.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2013 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

Anoki Introduction
A Friend

Anoki Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Whoa, delighted to hear responses from everyone. I look forward to getting my post up and my activity % and I will certainly join other games with more active and serious roleplay. As of right now I just had a room mate move out and I have been busy working overtime so I haven't had more than a few hours a night to use the internet before bed. But the weekend is coming so I'll get a break, and then hopefully next week will be more productive.

This is a very kind and helpful community do far, I am really enjoying my stay this far. smile.gif

Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2013 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Introduction Anoki

Hi Anoki! Great that you are enjoying yourself. Besides your Role-playing Game interest we have a whole Canadian Board that is neglected. If you want to increase your activity feel free to update the threads from there if you like: Canada Board.

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2013 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

Anoki Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Anoki

Thanks for the tips on the Canadian board, sadly I can't find much on there to constructively respond to. I never thought getting 30 posts would be so difficult but I am picking only those topics I think I can positively contribute to so I do not waste anyone's time. I should have enough posts to apply for Role-playing Game status within a day or so.

I also figure I should enlighten you all that I have rented a cabin on an island for a week (17th - 21st of [August]) for a vacation so I may not be as active. I will try my best to find some free WiFi-spots so I can post at least once per day from my cellphone but I can not guarantee I will be able to every day I am there. So please have patience and understanding as I will be back to posting actively in no time at all.

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2013 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #

Anoki Introduction

Very good of you to keep us up to date on your schedule Anoki.

For the posts, we have threads that may assist you or give you a different perspective about it:

* How You View Posts
* 30 Posts Too Much?
* I Posted 30 Posts But...
* Now That You Have 30 Posts

Also, since you like Role-playing Games you may want to review them: [+] Board, Card, & RPG Reviews, the threads in this Board count towards CPosts and you do not have to respond to recent posts either you can go through all the pages of a board until you find something you can constructively comment on.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2013 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

Anoki Introduction - Page 2

international QUOTE (Anoki)
Before I post the first picture I would like to ask JB for permission as I am unsure of the legal status over this topic on this site.

I will answer this and address the issue over it.

First thing is you don't want to put JB's name in a thread unless he's specifically addressing that thread. He's a busy guy so if you have a question then its best to use this thread first and someone will answer it.

The next thing is your topic is good, but you do not have the ability to upload or link to images in the Computer board so how were you planning to do that or even have other members do it? Upgraded members can upload images but then your topic will be limited to them?

Also, I would normally say we could move it to the Gallery, but the Gallery is really for more personal images.

When you reply I can then know how to move or edit your topic.

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2013 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

Anoki Introduction
A Friend

Anoki Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 2

Oh pardon my ignorance than I had a feeling that pictures were not allowed but I had seen some of the news feeds have pictures beside the titles and made me unsure if it was just to reduce spam. I just thought it would be a fun way to participate on the board more.

Feel free to delete it unless there is a way for all members to share photos in one gallery thread.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Anoki Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,