Black Cat Sacrifices

Black Cat Sacrifices - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 29th Oct, 2006 - 3:46am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Top  Black Cat Sacrifices
Black Cat Sacrifices Related Information to Black Cat Sacrifices
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2006 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

Black Cat Sacrifices

Black Cat Sacrifices

Is it true that black cats are sacrificed by "Satanic cults" during Halloween?

Image from MorgueFile public domain.

Black Cat Sacrifices
Black Cat Sacrifices (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2006 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

Black Cat Sacrifices
A Friend

Sacrifices Cat Black

I personally don't believe this is true and is also an urban legend based on the fact that it has grown in status every year to the point were now it is all cats and some dogs that get supposedly sacrificed. I went to look up the legend at the always vigilant snopes.com. Here is the link and the evidence they have compiled. They say their evidence is inconclusive, but I don't buy into it. Satanic rituals have always been blown out of proportion. Considering they supposedly got their rituals from witches, and almost no witch coven sacrifices anything, and witches don't worship Satan, they worship the earth.

5th Aug, 2006 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

Black Cat Sacrifices Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

I do not know about cats, or even black cats for that matter, but other animals like the goat or maybe a boar / pig are sacrificed in tribal african practises that will be labeled as 'satanic' because of their voodoo like gyrations and zombie cosmetics.

I also believe that you can always find some nut case that will do these things for real, after all - it is on the net - so that makes it real right? spock.gif

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2006 - 6:30am / Post ID: #

Black Cat Sacrifices
A Friend

Sacrifices Cat Black

I will have to disagree with konquerez again. I believe that it is an evil thing and very wrong considering that I am a big animal rights activist. In my home town their is a law that is put into place for everyone to keep their black or white cats inside two weeks before halloween, during halloween, and two weeks after because people started to miss some cats all around halloween.

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2006 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

Black Cat Sacrifices
A Friend

Sacrifices Cat Black

I do not know whether it is true or not, but in my home town, there used to be (and still may be) a few people who loved to find cats to torture and especially run over. This happened all year 'round, but especially at Halloween.

Post Date: 13th Oct, 2006 - 9:02am / Post ID: #

Black Cat Sacrifices
A Friend

Black Cat Sacrifices

The idea that there are real black cat sacrifices has stemmed from urban legend dating back to the inquisition. The first case of cats being associated with witches and sacrifices was in the 13th century when a man saw a black cat in his back yard. He hit it with a shovel on the head, opening a huge wound. The cat lived and ran off. Later, a haggy old woman, suspected of being a witch was seen with a head wound. This of course was the beginning of the legend that black cats can be witches in disguise. It then evolved into the idea that they can only take on the shape of the creature they killed, so the idea that witches much be sacrificing these cats came into being. The church continues to perpetuate this absurd idea that there are witches sacrificing cats. There are people who harm animals, and may even do rituals on them. But they aren't witches or satanists, they are sick people. There are no ghosts, witches on broom sticks, witches aren't satanists, and there are no black cat sacrifices.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Oct, 2006 - 10:34am / Post ID: #

Black Cat Sacrifices

In England, the cat doesn't have to be black, all types of cats have been tortured or murdered by satanic cults.

Sadly, these 'ritualistic' killings are heightened by Halloween, it's definitely a time here to make sure your pets are away safely from the outdoors.

Post Date: 29th Oct, 2006 - 3:46am / Post ID: #

Black Cat Sacrifices
A Friend

Black Cat Sacrifices Studies Dreams Mystics & Paranormal

I don't doubt that there are people who are sick and twisted and use Halloween as an excuse to harm animals. But I would be interested in seeing any real evidence linking them to satanic rituals. Lets also remember that Halloween is not a satanic holiday, its a pagan holiday which is not the same thing. In fact, halloweens popularity arose due to a christian holiday being grafted over a pagan holiday.

Satanists have their own holidays and don't tend towards sacrifices. But if they did, it would surely be on their own holidays and not on pagan holidays. Pagans have never been a harmful group, worshipping nature and all in it, cats included.

All the propaganda surrounding Halloween has created this air of evil that didn't exist before christianity expounded on it. Of all the evil things associated with Halloween, not one of them are founded on reality or facts, they are urban legend with no real basis in history. In fact, none of the evil stuff even originated with the religion that first celebrated Halloween, Pagans.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Black Cat Sacrifices

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,