Polygamist - FLDS - Page 10 of 13

Polygamists Share Their Faith And Family Lives - Page 10 - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 20th Aug, 2011 - 11:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 13 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 
Polygamist,FLDS Fundamentalist Mormons - Fundamentalist Latter-Day Saints - Fundamentalist LDS - Many Wives - Waren Jeffs - Abuse
Polygamist - FLDS Related Information to Polygamist - FLDS
25th Dec, 2008 - 1:49am / Post ID: #

Polygamist - FLDS - Page 10

It has been a long time since we heard anything on the Texas FLDS situation. Here is the latest update:

FLDS report says 12 girls married underage

Texas child welfare authorities say 12 girls from the Fundamentalist LDS Church's YFZ Ranch are confirmed victims of sexual abuse and neglect because they were married at ages ranging from 12 to 15. Those are among the conclusions reached in a final investigation into the raid that resulted in hundreds of children from the Utah-based polygamous sect being placed in state protective custody.
Ref. Source 6

Sponsored Links:
28th Jan, 2010 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

FLDS Polygamist

I might be wrong but the latest data that I have seen indicated that all the children except one, has been returned to their families.

30th Jan, 2010 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

Polygamist - FLDS Beliefs Religious General

And that one indicates abuse? I mean I believe in religion freedom and all that sort of stuff but they make me kind of worried.

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2011 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 10 FLDS Polygamist

Judge rules UEP Trust of FLDS assets is unconstitutional and an illegal 'takeover' by Utah

SALT LAKE CITY - In a monumental ruling that could overturn five years of work done by a state-appointed team charged with managing the funds of a Utah-based polygamous sect, a federal judge ruled Thursday that the seizure of the sect's assets was unconstitutional and a "virtual takeover." Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2011 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #

FLDS Polygamist

Crimes Against FLDS

She called the incident "evil" and "cruel" and said she couldn't believe those who burned the books did so just after a federal judge made efforts to return property from a state-run FLDS trust back to control of the FLDS Church. "The only thing I can compare their actions to is Adolf Hitler's when he piled up books and burned them decades ago," she said. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2011 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #

Polygamist - FLDS

Texas game warden got look inside polygamist ranch

"That's when we knew something was going on because all the people who were out front immediately disappeared when they saw my vehicle," Alvizo recalled. "We were like 'Holy cow, what's going on here?'" Ref. Source 5

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Aug, 2011 - 11:47am / Post ID: #

Polygamist FLDS - Page 10

Texas Ranger says raid of Warren Jeffs' FLDS compound vindicated

"There was a lot of miscommunication put out by the FLDS propaganda machine and defense. All those miscommunications came out in court and you can see the result," Texas Ranger Capt. Brooks Long told The Associated Press in an exclusive interview this week. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2011 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

Polygamist FLDS General Religious Beliefs - Page 10

Polygamists Share Their Faith And Family Lives
Religious Based News

Talk of polygamy has spread nationwide, partly due to TV shows and news coverage of polygamist leader Warren Jeffs' sexual assault conviction. But some see polygamy as a lifestyle rooted in faith. Two open polygamists discuss why they've chosen such lifestyles, what burdens they bear, and how they feel about pop culture's depictions of polygamy.
Source: NPR Topics: Religion

+  « First of 13 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 

> TOPIC: Polygamist - FLDS

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,