MichaelC's Call Of Cthulhu 6th Ed Campaign Review - Page 3 of 5

Congrats to MichaelC for carrying on what - Page 3 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 19th Oct, 2015 - 12:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

05th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Post Date: 12th Oct, 2015 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

MichaelC's Call Of Cthulhu 6th Ed Campaign Review
A Friend

MichaelC's Call Of Cthulhu 6th Ed Campaign Review - Page 3

Love Chaosium.

I agree that this is the best way to support your fans and encourage the fans supporting you.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Oct, 2015 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Review Campaign Ed th Cthulhu Call MichaelCs

Okay, I will be setting up the threads tonight. I will go over any questions as we set it up. Using the d20 generated characters, they are largely 'bookmarkers' for the characters and players. I can help someone if they need the quickstart rules for Sixth Edition, since they were free and seem to be unavailable at this time. I also have pdf copies of the player character sheets I can forward to any player that needs them, again, they are a free download from Chaosium. I will need to know the stats that show up on your Call of Cthulhu character sheets so I don't miss anything that doesn't translate well to the d20 sheets.

Reconcile Edited: MichaelC on 13th Oct, 2015 - 1:41am

13th Oct, 2015 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

MichaelC's Call Of Cthulhu 6th Ed Campaign Review Reviews RPG & Card Board

MichaelC, if you know a link to a more accurate online generator that fits CoC 6ed. Better and is free please send it to my Contact Page so I can include it. Since we are in the phase of actually setting up your Threads to begin the game please use the Mystery & Horror Role-playing Game Support Thread for any questions you might have.

UPDATE:
Your Threads have been made Role-playing Game Threads, therefore you can now select your avatar and your Players can begin using the Character Sheet, etc. Also, all contact here is public, everyone knows it so no need to apologize for it. Game Master's help players via their respective Threads.

OK here are the Threads:

MichaelC's Call Of Cthulhu Campaign Main Role-playing Game
MichaelC's Call Of Cthulhu 6thed. Create Character

Everyone's next step is to use the Create Character button in this Thread: MichaelC's Call Of Cthulhu 6thed. Create Character. Begin creating your Character, etc. And Post it for approval within that same Thread. Any questions can also go there now and this Thread now serves as a Review of MichaelC's game. Good luck.

14th Oct, 2015 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Review Campaign Ed th Cthulhu Call MichaelCs

I must admit that this does sound tempting especially because I haven't played before but I'm just too lazy right now to start reading another guide. I will be watching your game progress in the background to see how it goes.

15th Oct, 2015 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

Review Campaign Ed th Cthulhu Call MichaelCs

MichaelC says "Intrusions" Has delayed him but he will be on later to update the Game and so forth.

Also check here for the latest options: Character Style Sheets.

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2015 - 3:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Since you mentioned it, I have the 7th edition pdf and am working on a 7th edition Cthulhu Invictus campaign so if the desire is there, I'm down with playing 7th. It might be even simpler than 6th.

Also, did I read that we were playing in the Modern era? Or classic 1920'?

Reconcile Edited: ScottMorgan on 16th Oct, 2015 - 3:28am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Oct, 2015 - 4:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

MichaelC's Call Cthulhu 6th Ed Campaign Review - Page 3

ScottMorgan, the setting is Modern Era - Arkham Massachusetts.

Welcome aboard and thanks for your interest.

19th Oct, 2015 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

MichaelC's Call Cthulhu 6th Ed Campaign Review Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 3

Congrats to MichaelC for carrying on what looks like an intriguing CoC Role-playing Game. Here is a Thread with some references to help any new Players or even current ones: Call Of Cthulhu Character Generators.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: MichaelC's Call Of Cthulhu 6th Ed Campaign Review

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,