Man on the Moon? Yeah Right! - Page 3 of 13

I remember since I was small that I heard - Page 3 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 12th May, 2004 - 2:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (13) »
Did man really land on the moon?
Man on the Moon? Yeah Right! Related Information to Man on the Moon? Yeah Right!
19th Nov, 2003 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #

Man on the Moon? Yeah Right! - Page 3

LDS, I looked at the pictures and read the explanations.  I don't have enough personal knowledge to dispute or not not the assertions made.  However, the first link I posted in my first post is a web site that offers explanations for these assertions.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Dec, 2004 - 7:28am / Post ID: #

Man on the Moon? Yeah Right!
A Friend

Right Yeah Moon the Man

I think it may be controversial now, but less controversial then for a reason.

When you go to the movies today and see X-Men 2 or the Matrix, you see imagery that is quite extraordinary. What you need to realize is that this is special effects work being done by modern, circa 2000 A.D. and beyond computers. The Pentium III chip was out when the first edition of the Matrix was released.

The point being, you can create special effects now using computers that would have been unthinkable back in 1969. In 1969 computers were big clunky machines that took up rooms and used big reels of magnetic tape as a storage medium. I can do a calculation today on my present computer system in a second that would have taken at least a day back in 1969. If the program in question even existed. Back in 1969 programs were compiled in Fortran and Basic among other laborious programming languages, and a programmer might spend 4 hours writing a program to calculate the volume of a sphere, where the user can enter any radius (in the units the program was written to accept - mm, meters, feet, etc.) and get a corresponding volume in certain units. Today a programmer can write that in five minutes, with unit conversion and other neat features. Instead of the computer taking five minutes to do the calculation, it can do it in 0.000001 seconds.

People might argue today that the moon landing was a hoax, but its only because computers have made us so inured to special effects that we forget that they were impossible in 1970. On one TV station - maybe TVLand or Nicklodeon - they were occasionally playing old commercials just for fun. Its incomprehensible how far special effects have come in thirty or forty years. Today, a commercial that was made in 1967 looks so primitive that its hardly imaginable. Just trying to put the product name in a line of type across the screen at the end of the commercial was a big job back then. If you showed the commercial editors of 1967 how today you can make the letters in the type cast shadows, rotate and orbit around each other, spin in different directions all at once, etc., etc., etc., they would be stunned.

Today we are willing to believe things that we couldn't comprehend in 1969. And, in view of the technology we have today that has become routine, we're willing to believe that the moon landing we witnessed on TV back in 1969 could have been faked. Computers have changed the world in thirty years, and the change becomes greater the more recent the period under consideration.

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2004 - 8:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Man on the Moon? Yeah Right! UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I found this link while surfing thru the news sites this morning and thought I would add this article to the thread. I would definitely be interested in seeing this come about. cool.gif

Bush to announce return to the moon
Long-range space strategy likely to be revealed next week

WASHINGTON - President Bush is preparing to unveil a new space initiative with a long-range goal of returning humans to the moon and establishing a permanent presence there, NBC News confirmed Thursday. Government officials said there were still final details that the president had yet to sign off on, but that the announcement was likely to come next week.

Click here for full story

Post Date: 11th Jan, 2004 - 5:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 3 Right Yeah Moon the Man

Why would we return there? The majority of the interest that lies there has been quenched, information can be gotten other ways that are infinitily cheaper then sending people up, and there are other, more pressing space expiditions on the horizon.

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2004 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Right Yeah Moon the Man

Heres somthing a friend of mines brother said to me.

Alittle ablib...
The US and Russa where in this big race to get to the moon. The US won and after that you never really heard abuot Russa and the moon again. Would Russa really take the US's word (special how friendly they where) of whats up there and not want to see it for them selves. Get there for there own technical advances. I mean your talking abuot the MOON.

I kind of thouhgt about that and it does not make sence to me.
I can see if Russa fell apart a few years after the US landed on the moon you could say that. And because of that they did not have the ablitly to keep their spcae program alive, but they started fell apart like 12-15 years later and compleaty crumbled another 10 after that (correct me if im worng abuot that.. history is not a strong part of me). So it makes me wonder why did Russa just give up ? Was it all just a scam all along ? Not that our TV's would lie to us smile.gif-->rolleyes.gif

Somting i read a while back talked abuot the amount of radiation on the moon would kill a person, no matter what they wore. So all and all, i really dont know what to beleive.

3rd Apr, 2004 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

Fluffy I pretty much agree with your friend although I haven't made my mind as yet. It is interesting that no trips have been available to the Moon after the earlies 70's.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Apr, 2004 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Man the Moon Yeah Right! - Page 3

I dont belive they did land on the moon maybe because america wants some attention and they got it!!! tongue.gif

12th May, 2004 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

Man the Moon Yeah Right! Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 3

I remember since I was small that I heard that the astronauts from the first mission to the moon, said that they saw spaceships in the moon. I made a little research and this is what I found:

The following astonishing conversation was picked up by ham radio operators that had their own VHF receiving facilities that bypassed NASA's broadcasting outlets. At this time, the live television broadcast was interrupted for two minutes due to a supposed "overheated camera", but the transmission below was received loud and clear by hundreds of ham radio operators:

According to Otto Binder, who was a member of the NASA space team, when the two moon-walkers, Aldrin and Armstrong were making their rounds some distance from the LEM, Armstrong clutched Aldrin's arm excitedly and exclaimed:

Armstrong & Aldrin: Those are giant things. No, no, no - this is not an optical illusion. No one is going to believe this!

Houston (Christopher Craft): What ... what ... what? What the hell is happening? What's wrong with you?

Armstrong & Aldrin: They're here under the surface.

Houston: What's there? (muffled noise) Emission interrupted; interference control calling 'Apollo 11'.

Armstrong & Aldrin: We saw some visitors. They were here for a while, observing the instruments.

Houston: Repeat your last information!

Armstrong & Aldrin: I say that there were other spaceships. They're lined up in the other side of the crater!

Houston: Repeat, repeat!

Armstrong & Aldrin: Let us sound this orbita ... in 625 to 5 ... Automatic relay connected ... My hands are shaking so badly I can't do anything. Film it? God, if these damned cameras have picked up anything - what then?

Houston: Have you picked up anything?

Armstrong & Aldrin: I didn't have any film at hand. Three shots of the saucers or whatever they were that were ruining the film

Houston: Control, control here. Are you on your way? What is the uproar with the UFOs over?

Armstrong & Aldrin: They've landed here. There they are and they're watching us.

Houston: The mirrors, the mirrors - have you set them up?

Armstrong & Aldrin: Yes, they're in the right place. But whoever made those spaceships surely can come tomorrow and remove them. Over and out.

The contents of these comments, which is included in the conversations [below], has been corroborated by hundreds of amateur radio operators who had connected their stations to the same frequency through which the astronauts transmitted. During the two minute interruption - which was not as it seemed, NASA, Armstrong and Aldrin with Cape Kennedy, censored both image and sound. 'I say that there were other spaceships.'

A certain professor, who wished to remain anonymous, was engaged in a discussion with Neil Armstrong during a NASA symposium said that Armstrong admitted the whole thing but could not give details because the CIA was in the cover-up.

https://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicphotos.html
https://ufocasebook.com/moon.html

These are only rumours since it is obvious that Nasa will never admit it...so I guess we will never know the truth about this one....

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (13) »

> TOPIC: Man on the Moon? Yeah Right!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,