Man on the Moon? Yeah Right! - Page 4 of 13

QUOTE (LDS_forever @ 16-May 04, 4:12 PM) One - Page 4 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 17th May, 2004 - 2:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (13) »
Did man really land on the moon?
Man on the Moon? Yeah Right! Related Information to Man on the Moon? Yeah Right!
Post Date: 12th May, 2004 - 4:43am / Post ID: #

Man on the Moon? Yeah Right!
A Friend

Man on the Moon? Yeah Right! - Page 4

I fully believe that we landed on the moon multiple times and that we haven't returned because they completed all their research. There really isn't a good reason to spend billions of dollars and put people's lives at risk to send them to the moon if we have already gathered sufficient data from previous trips. And I don't know that I believe that conversation, LDS. Voice tapes are very easily fabricated.

Sponsored Links:
12th May, 2004 - 9:36pm / Post ID: #

Right Yeah Moon the Man

And I don't know that I believe that conversation, LDS. Voice tapes are very easily fabricated.

True, and also moon trips wink.gif

Post Date: 13th May, 2004 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Man on the Moon? Yeah Right! UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

i think that this phone call is all wrong because why would some 1 spy on them and its just some 1 who is jelous cos america got 2 the moon

14th May, 2004 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Right Yeah Moon the Man

This is more than just jealousy,if you read this whole thread you will find many interesting information concerning this issue and also links to web sites where they detail the kind of 'errors' that it seems that they committed.

Post Date: 16th May, 2004 - 5:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Right Yeah Moon the Man

QUOTE (LDS_forever @ 12-May 04, 4:36 PM)

True, and also moon trips wink.gif

I really don't believe it was fabricated though. Personally, I believe JFK, that we did make it to the moon. I don't believe any of the accusations that it was fake. I think it's just people trying to create a fuss over nothing. If you really truly believe that the moon landing was a joke, then how can you explain all the missions and landings that took place afterward? And what about the rest of the space program? Did John Glen really orbit the earth? I just think it's kind of odd to be questioning something that is such a solid piece of history.

Post Date: 16th May, 2004 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

This is an interesting topic. I checked out one of the links that LDS Forever posted, very interesting stuff. I'm not really sure what to think about the first trip. Sortof think that it could be real, but was altered to cover up something. You never know what to expect with the government, they're so secret about things.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th May, 2004 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #

Man the Moon Yeah Right! - Page 4

If you really truly believe that the moon landing was a joke, then how can you explain all the missions and landings that took place afterward?

One thing has nothing to do with the other, just because I may doubt that the first trip to the moon is a fake, it doesn't mean I believe the other trips were a fake.

Post Date: 17th May, 2004 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Man the Moon Yeah Right! Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 4

QUOTE (LDS_forever @ 16-May 04, 4:12 PM)

One thing has nothing to do with the other, just because I may doubt that the first trip to the moon is a fake, it doesn't mean I believe the other trips were a fake.

I guess there's a part of me that tries to trust the government in certain things. I really truly do not believe that the government lies about most things. Some things, maybe, but I do not think that this is one of those things. IMO.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (13) »

> TOPIC: Man on the Moon? Yeah Right!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,