Man on the Moon? Yeah Right! - Page 5 of 13

Hi, and the answer is yes...we have the technology, - Page 5 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 19th Nov, 2004 - 5:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (13) »
Did man really land on the moon?
Man on the Moon? Yeah Right! Related Information to Man on the Moon? Yeah Right!
Post Date: 25th Jun, 2004 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #

Man on the Moon? Yeah Right!
A Friend

Man on the Moon? Yeah Right! - Page 5

Please go to this site. This man is a credible scientist and astronomer - but most important of all, he is readable.

https://www.badastronomy.com/

He has a section dedicated to critiquing the doubters and scoffers of the moon landings.

I have visited the Cape many times in the last 30 years, spoken to the scientists and enginners there and at at JPL. I have no doubt in my mind that this event is genuine.

Dubaii

Sponsored Links:
26th Jul, 2004 - 5:43pm / Post ID: #

Right Yeah Moon the Man

I have heard about this conspiracy theory for years. I have never believed it, and I still don't. I was 13 years old when they first landed on the moon. I can still remember watching the TV and thinking oh my God they've really done it! I don't think that the powers that be could have been able to keep that kind of secret for so long. Just imagine for a moment that such a production had been attempted. Back in 1969 it would have taken hundreds of people to pull off such a hoax. How do you keep that many people from leaking the secret? I suppose it's possible, I mean anything is possible, I just can't believe it. I would have to hear it from Armstrong himself before I would believe and I don't even know if the man is still alive. Anyway, that is just my opinion.

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2004 - 7:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Man on the Moon? Yeah Right! UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

My problem with the moon landing conspiracy is the number of people that would have to be involved it. This is not something that can be covered up by a handful of people. Think about how many people would have to know about this in order to help cover it up.
NASA would be in on it, government agencies, the astronauts, photographers, cameramen, special effects people, etc. ... there is no way that many people could have been kept silent for all these years. Wouldn't the U.S.S.R. had been all over this when it happened? Were there accusations of fakery at the time?

O.

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2004 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 5 Right Yeah Moon the Man

So they lied...so what?

Is the first time? Do you think will be the last?

Does it have a great impact on our every day lifes? If it does :get out more!

It is good as an intellectual debate but the truth as ag. Mulder use to say.... (and it will stay there)

11th Nov, 2004 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #

Right Yeah Moon the Man

Maicman, I don't really understand your post. Are you saying you think the first landing was fake or that some things were lied about? It really doesn't seem right to just dismiss the topic with a "so what? who cares?" This is a discussion forum after all. wink.gif

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2004 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Well, here are some facts... When Armstrong landed on the moon had an radio telescope pointed to the moon to transmit the first steps to the earth, it was controled by Australians and independent from NASA...if was a hoaks then the radio telescope was not going to find anything on the moon!

Other fact, some people say that the US flag moves because wind, unfortunally they are almost right, it is called solar wind and has an experiment on the moon to check this, they are high speed particles comming form the sun, and they are so strong they can move an ship to outside of the solar system (has an ship designed with solar sails).

Other fact, I live only few miles from Kennedy space center in florida and i know several atronauts (personally) and talked to them...they feel very upset when someone say they didn't landed there...some of them fought physicallyand punched people that said that...if they were lying they wouldn't care so much.

Besides that, in few years we will be landing there again...this type of lie would destry the confidence the world have in United States.... agree???

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Nov, 2004 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

Man the Moon Yeah Right! - Page 5

Cyrillo, thanks for your reply. The reasons I have doubts is because after that first time, I did not hear more trips to the moon and we are talking about 1969! we did not have that technology in my opinion.

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2004 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Man the Moon Yeah Right! Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 5

Hi, and the answer is yes...we have the technology, but unfortunally we have "politcs" in control, not engineers...We can go to the moon right now and me and my group are building to do exactyl that, but going to space is expensive and generally only governments have the capability to do so...governments are controled by politicians that are interested only in good life, exposure and power strugle (sorry to the polititians), engineers are interested in building...

After the appolo 12, people lost interest in the moon, they tought was to "casual" to go there, polititians canceled the space program before the end...and we all lost the moon.

People asked "why spend so much with space" and they are 2 answers... first, space don't have to be that expensive (only when people and big corporations try to take advantage of the situation), and second, most of the things you have now came from space program, for example, tires that handle 150 miles per hour, microwave oven, titanium, carbon fiber, the computer of your house and car, high efficience engines, color TV, VCR, DVD, freezing techinic to conservate your food, and i can keep going and going and going...but most of the things today you have for granted came from the space program. including INTERNET.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (13) »

> TOPIC: Man on the Moon? Yeah Right!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,