Man on the Moon? Yeah Right! - Page 6 of 13

I apologise if "I'm out of topic" - Page 6 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 21st Nov, 2004 - 4:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 13 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (13) »
Did man really land on the moon?
Man on the Moon? Yeah Right! Related Information to Man on the Moon? Yeah Right!
20th Nov, 2004 - 1:54am / Post ID: #

Man on the Moon? Yeah Right! - Page 6

Cyrillo, thanks for your reply. The reasons I have doubts is because after that first time, I did not hear more trips to the moon and we are talking about 1969! we did not have that technology in my opinion.

That's because the moon is no special place. The trip to the moon was done only as a test and to prove that it could be done. There isn't any reason we should have more trips, while other planets have tests to be done of them, hypotheses to be checked, etc.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Nov, 2004 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #

Man on the Moon? Yeah Right!
A Friend

Right Yeah Moon the Man

Sorry Smudge, but you are not correct...this is what they found on the composition of the moon.

Moon is gray because on the surface has millions of tons of titanium oxide, whaqn you heat you produce oxygent (that can be used as rocket fuel and breating gases for space missions) and titanium (that can produce strong spacecrafts in space without need to launch them from earth.

they found water (you can use as fuel after breaking in hydrogen and oxygen) and using for a permanent habitat on the moon.

Here the other... silicon 21% (computer chips) Iron 13%, calcium 8%, aluminium 7%, Magnesium 6%, oxygen 42%, and other in smaller quantities.

Besides that, with the lower gravity you will live longer and healthier....and the main reason to me is CURIOSITY. that is what kept the human specie alive, curiosity to know "what is in the other side of the wall"... to explore... to make star trek form television series to reality.... don't you agree????

20th Nov, 2004 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #

Man on the Moon? Yeah Right! UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Really, I didn't know that shocked.gif' /><!--endemo--> <br /><br />But will there be a reason for us to <!--WORD2URL-01--><a href='https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index.php?showforum=115' title='' target='_blank'><b><!--END WORD2URL-01-->travel<!--WORD2URL-02--></b></a><!--END WORD2URL-02--> there again? Is there anything we didn't <!--WORD2URL-01--><a href='https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index.php?act=sitemap2' title='' target='_blank'><b><!--END WORD2URL-01-->find<!--WORD2URL-02--></b></a><!--END WORD2URL-02--> out, or something useful we would like to do with that information? </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2004 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 6 Right Yeah Moon the Man

The main reason for our return to the moon will be the same as you wanting to go to another place...to have fun, to learn or just to expand your knoledge about other places... have you travelled to another coutry and saw yourself surrounded by different things from what you know...like other languages, other people, how they dress different from you, the famous places you saw in movies or in your history book???? Same thing !!! Curiosity will be the first reason.

Second will be the available riches that surround you there, even gold and platinum... they are on the floor and you don't need to dig up them.

Third will be an plataform to the stars. as i said before will be easier to start an ship and a trip to mars or others from the moon...

And last (but not least) will be FUN; we will age slower there; we can break any olympic recod ever in existance...laugh.gif... will be the best place to learn, relax and clean your body.

20th Nov, 2004 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

Right Yeah Moon the Man

The main reason for our return to the moon will be the same as you wanting to go to another place...to have fun, to learn or just to expand your knoledge about other places... have you travelled to another coutry and saw yourself surrounded by different things from what you know...like other languages, other people, how they dress different from you, the famous places you saw in movies or in your history book???? Same thing !!! Curiosity will be the first reason.

well, first of all, there are no people on the moon, so there will be less to learn about it. Also, to travel by plane is much different. It is quicker, and it is cheaper, and less dangerous. I don't think they'll travel to the moon just for the fun of it. the only reason I can think of is habitating the moon, making it possible to live there. But if we'd want to do that, we will probably go to Mars, because it is much larger than the moon, farther than earth, so if something happens to Earth, the Mars is more likely to get out of it safely, and I think the conditions, stuff like atmosphere, are also better in Mars (not quite sure about that one, though)

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2004 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Well, somethings about mars...it is very cold and very hot, lots of CO2 and very inospitable, with hurricanes and tornados of the size of Texas, that last up to 4 months...hurricanes on earth are max of 150 miles/hour, hurricanes on mars are 200 to 250 miles/hour. At NASA technology will take 6 months to go to mars, 6 months to came back and the only position that mars and earth are in aligment for the trip is once every year, what mean you need to stay one year by yourself....that is why is difficult.... besides that it is easier to try the equipment on the moon (3 days trip) than try on mars (if fails you are DEAD). Agree?

The longest time one person spent in space was an russian astronaut (425 days), when he came back his body was so weak that he spent 2 months in rehab, they couldn't touch him or would have break his bones (osteoporosis). Besides that, all the long stay was made by russians with their equipment, americans spent 4 months in the mir space station (russian)... Now is the problem, how you will make the trip of 6 months to mars and when you arrive there you won't be able to work because your bones will break???? how you will produce all the food, oxygen and water you need for 1 year plu the 1 year trip for the crew??? (just calculate how much food, water and air you breat per day and multiply the volume by 730 9days) and then multiply by the number of crew you are bringing... believe me, it is a lot!!! we don't have techonology for mars yet, but we have for the moon where we can build an city and try "our legs" before try them on mars.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Nov, 2004 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

Man the Moon Yeah Right! - Page 6

Cyrillo, although you are posting informative input you are also going off topic. The purpose of this thread is to prove if Man landed on the Moon. Please read the FAQ board about what is considered a Constructive message.

Post Date: 21st Nov, 2004 - 4:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Man the Moon Yeah Right! Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 6

I apologise if "I'm out of topic" but if you read the postings you will see I'm just answering questions from the other people....

And (i can be mistaken0 the objective of this web pages (as far as i understood by the information on FAQ) is to increase the people's knowledge about subjects and I think I stayed in the subject of MOON...

Unfortunally, the only way to see if the man landed on the moon is to go there, and this is part of the posts I placed.

Knoledge is a very important thing and very rare to see people sharing, and I'm trying to share mine...

> TOPIC: Man on the Moon? Yeah Right!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,