Man on the Moon? Yeah Right! - Page 9 of 13

ARG! Now I think it might be true - Page 9 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 30th Mar, 2010 - 10:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 13 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 
Did man really land on the moon?
Man on the Moon? Yeah Right! Related Information to Man on the Moon? Yeah Right!
23rd Jul, 2009 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #

Man on the Moon? Yeah Right! - Page 9

I never felt any need to question that we went to the moon but I did wonder why we never went back. I mean the moon is like right there and we have better technology now and we still haven't gone there its like strange.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Feb, 2010 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Right Yeah Moon the Man

Man Will Not Go To The Moon

Barack Obama cancels the US project to take humans back to the Moon, saying it is 'over-budget, behind schedule and lacking in innovation'. Ref. BBC

1st Feb, 2010 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #

Man on the Moon? Yeah Right! UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Lacking in innovation.

Ho, hum. Man traveling from his own world, through space, in a Winnebago, to another planet, collecting samples, and returning. Yawn, seen it - BOR-ING.

I know that's oversimplifying it but really, we went to the Moon once, now we just collect data with robots, confident no hidden mystery or valuable find remains - it is beneath us now. I'm all for going further out and having a bigger picture, but it seems like we might want to go to the same place two times, just for the heck of it, though I know there's no "Heck of It" budget for NASA. There's a REASON NASA wants to go back to the Moon, I'm not sure quite who is deciding our own space agency's advice is wrong, ON a space issue...

But it's amazing the current of Landing Deniers there are, it has a fairly noticeable (though not major by any means) segment in most Conspiracy Theory site/forums, including one I mod, so it still exists, but I can't see how it can be anything serious, like the Flat Earth Society - I don't see how these people, if you just stopped them on the street, would be able to say anything but "Of COURSE the world is round, we know that. It's a metaphor" or something artsy.

1st Feb, 2010 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

Page 9 Right Yeah Moon the Man

I think we did land on the moon. For many people seeing is believing and even a video of it isn't convincing enough. It could be faked, I'm not saying it isn't possible to fake such a thing. I just seriously doubt the president backed something like that and how many people would have to keep their mouths shut about something like that.

The moon does not rotate around the earth like a small earth. It stays in a fixed location. Meaning the moon does not turn, there is a "dark side of the moon". That is why whenever you look at the moon it always looks exactly the same, save for the cycles.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 1st Feb, 2010 - 11:41pm

30th Mar, 2010 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

Right Yeah Moon the Man

I've added to the FIRST Post of this Thread some videos concerning the Conspiracy Theories about landing on the Mood and those unafraid to voice their opinions about it.

30th Mar, 2010 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #

Man on the Moon? Yeah Right!

I just watched all but the last video you provided JB. I have to say now after watching those that I think we did not go to the moon. I quess I was never really fully informed. I was hinging my belief on thinking the president would have had too high of values to allow a cover up like that. When you take in the big picture of trying to win the cold war and the hysteria within USA at that time. I can see how one might think it a necessary evil.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Mar, 2010 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #

Man the Moon Yeah Right! - Page 9

Watch the last one too, but before you fully make up your mind start with this Thread: Source 4 which seeks to downplay what the Conspirators say. There is also part 2: Source 4 and part 3: Source 9

30th Mar, 2010 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #

Man the Moon Yeah Right! Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 9

ARG! Now I think it might be true that we did land. My brain is overheating wink.gif .

Very interesting stuff, though some of the evidence does make me think we did not land there. The Myth Busters tests show that many of the videos are accurate. I am still not convinced that the moon landing was real though.

For me their is way to mutch evidence supporting it being staged.

+  « First of 13 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 

> TOPIC: Man on the Moon? Yeah Right!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,