Man on the Moon? Yeah Right! - Page 12 of 13

Name: Jacobs Country: Comments: We made it - Page 12 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 17th Apr, 2016 - 9:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 13 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 
Did man really land on the moon?
Man on the Moon? Yeah Right! Related Information to Man on the Moon? Yeah Right!
Post Date: 30th May, 2010 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

Man on the Moon? Yeah Right! - Page 12

Name: Dr.Who

Comments: What doesn't add up is Kodak saying that they used normal Ektachrome slide film for the moon photos but when you use this type of film in below -20C the film shatters. How do you explain that?

Sponsored Links:
13th Nov, 2011 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

Right Yeah Moon the Man

Why are there still doubts about going to the moon? Going to the moon is actually low tech now, we are looking for interplanetary travel with a mission to Mars. No one has been back to the moon because there is nothing there to offer! I would like a mission to the dark side of the moon to see what might be discovered on that side.

18th Feb, 2012 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

Man on the Moon? Yeah Right! UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I actually was a non believer but now I am almost 99.99% sure we went to the moon. I just watched a film called "The Wonder of it All", about the moon landings. There was a lot of interviews of the astronauts themselves in it.

After hearing their first hand account of the landings I believe. The stories they tell are real you can see it in the emotion and the way they recount what they did. I find it almost impossible that all these guys are this good at acting.

1st Aug, 2012 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

Page 12 Right Yeah Moon the Man

According to NASA the attached photo proves they can 'see' the flags planted by past Astronauts are still on the moon.

international QUOTE
Now, thanks to high-resolution cameras orbiting the moon, the mystery is solved: All the flags but one are still standing. The exception is the flag for Apollo 11, the historic first human moon landing in 1969, said professor Mark Robinson of Arizona State University, lead scientist for the cameras aboard the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter.  Ref. Source 9

Man on the Moon? Yeah Right!
Man on the Moon? Yeah Right! (Hover)

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2012 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

Right Yeah Moon the Man

Chase Jarvis writes about Neil Armstrong's 'Inspirational' moon photos
Photo Issues

When Neil Armstrong passed away this weekend we lost someone who was not only a a hero to millions, but also one of the most important photographers in history. Armstrong's photographs from the moon, taken during the Apollo 11 landing in 1969, are among the most iconic and inspirational ever captured. In response to the death of Armstrong, photographer Chase Jarvis has written an article in which he examines the photos taken on the moon, all those years ago. Click through for a link to the full article.
Source: News: Digital Photography Review (dpreview.com)

15th Sep, 2012 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

Man on the Moon? Yeah Right!

Can someone explain to me how you can do something so stupid as to lose the video tapes of the first moon landing ever? Seems rather convenient doesn't it? Source 5

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Aug, 2015 - 9:26am / Post ID: #

Man the Moon Yeah Right! - Page 12

If someone was to fly once around the surface of the moon, it would be equal to a round trip from New York to London

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2016 - 9:39pm / Post ID: #

Man the Moon Yeah Right! Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 12

Name: Jacobs

Comments: We made it to the moon. What we did there is up for debate. Why we aren't trying to setup a base there is also up for debate but we went to the moon.

+  « First of 13 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 

> TOPIC: Man on the Moon? Yeah Right!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,