Thoughts On Ghosts - Page 2 of 3

For me ghosts, UFOs and magic are all in the - Page 2 - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 25th Sep, 2011 - 4:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Thoughts On Ghosts Related Information to Thoughts On Ghosts
Post Date: 20th Aug, 2009 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

Thoughts On Ghosts
A Friend

Thoughts On Ghosts - Page 2

You are right, the emotional energy creates an imprint, like a fold in a piece of paper. An exorcist can undo that fold by countering the energy and releasing the fissure in the plane of consciousness.

Sponsored Links:
21st Aug, 2009 - 12:56am / Post ID: #

Ghosts Thoughts

I have a couple of takes on this topic.

When a death occurred as a result of some violent act, I believe the spirit of that person never rests until justice prevails. This goes against my religious belief that once someone is murdered, his spirit is immediately re-united with the divine spark, which is God.

In some parts of Trinidad such as the mosquito creek, where numerous accidents occur, it is believed that the spot is haunted, and as a result more accidents take place in that same spot.

Overall when I look at TV shows such as Paranormal state, I believe that maybe ghosts do exist

29th Aug, 2009 - 7:20am / Post ID: #

Thoughts On Ghosts Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

I believe in spirits of many kinds. There are some that we cannot see, but there are some that make themselves visible to others. I have had experiences and others have witnessed things in my house as well at the same time. Since I have had certain experiences that I was not very happy about, I tried to do a little research on the topic since then. Supposedly there are said to be levels of interaction which is how they determine what type of "ghost" or spirit it is. Some are just seen but don't do anything else, some interact with certain people by moving objects, and some do violent things and will actually hurt people.
I believe in demons as well. There was a time when I was unsure of the existence of these things. Then they made a point to make themselves known in different ways to me and a couple others in my home. These things were not our imagination. One of my neighbors was experiencing activity also and I witnessed one of the times.
To say something doesn't exist you'd have to be sure.

Post Date: 29th Aug, 2009 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

Thoughts On Ghosts
A Friend

Page 2 Ghosts Thoughts

It is evident that Ghosts, Spirits and Demons do exist. What most people are not sure about is their true Nature. What are they made of? Are they living material? What dimension do they resonate at? Do they exist outside our conscious perception?

Post Date: 29th Aug, 2009 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #

Thoughts On Ghosts
A Friend

Ghosts Thoughts

Yes I believe they do exist but for some reason I have yet to see a ghost or other spirit that may be stuck in the prime material plane. How are they stuck here I have no clue but something powerful or strong feeling is keeping them here.

29th Aug, 2009 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

Thoughts On Ghosts

I think that after people die, their spirit goes into another dimension but it's still on this world. I think they can see us though. I can't explain why people see certain things, but maybe some souls are just very troubled even after death and want help because they want us to know they are around. Maybe they just want our attention for some reason. I've been told that maybe some people are more susceptible to seeing or hearing a spirit. Some people are more open even if they don't believe in poltergeists in the beginning. Seeing or hearing something like a "ghost", can be scary enough to keep you out of your own house or make you feel you are going insane. It might not be a negative experience. Maybe the spirit is not trying to scare you, but is trying to communicate with you. There are some spirits or ghosts that may harm people though. I have experienced both.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Aug, 2009 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

Thoughts On Ghosts
A Friend

Thoughts Ghosts - Page 2

I like to think I have a very open mind when it comes to spirits. I know they can not harm me and I know they exist. I only fear fear itself as that was ingrained into me when I was quite young. I would like to see a ghost but I have a feeling that my highly religious soul will not allow it.

25th Sep, 2011 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #

Thoughts Ghosts Studies Dreams Mystics & Paranormal - Page 2

For me ghosts, UFOs and magic are all in the same boat. They are names of illusions or science that we don't understand. For instance a laptop would probably be considered UFO technology for someone in 1920. A solar eclipse would be the act of a 'god' for some religions that required a sacrifice. Magic is like saying "I don't know how he did it or how it works".

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Thoughts On Ghosts

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,