What is Best and Worst about Trini Men? - Page 7 of 10

Trini men can be just like men everywhere - Page 7 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 19th Dec, 2010 - 7:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
31st Aug, 2010 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

What is Best and Worst about Trini Men? - Page 7

The best thing you as an enlightened male can do is to be a positive mentor to the next generation of males (and females). I like to listen to the motivational speeches made by Dr. (pastor) Miles Monroe. He is always teaching young men and women how to treat each other with grace and civility. He also teaches fathers how to train and treat their sons and how to do the same for their daughters. Because fathers are the first males in a boy's life and the first males in the girl's life.

Sponsored Links:
31st Aug, 2010 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

Men Trini Worst Best What

I used to do that in an organization, but due to my current circumstances I hope to broadcast the message through this medium. Trini men and others who want to learn some new standards can consider these Threads and give their input there:

* Trinidad - Standing In A Line: Source 8
* Blowing Your Horn: Source 6
* Why Trinis Suck: Source 6
* Am I Asking Too Much? Source 1
* Trini Guide To Approaching A Home: Source 6
* Trini Guide To Showering: Source 7
* Trini Guide To Walking: Source 1
* Trini Guide To Driving: Source 9
* Trini guide To Observing: Source 9
* Trini Guide To Eating: Source 4
* Trini Guide To Customer Service: Source 9
* Trinis speaking on a phone: Source 8
* s-xual harassment in T&T: Source 2

You will see I m straight to the point which is more effective with Trini Men especially as they are not the types that gather quickly on subtle hints.

11th Nov, 2010 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

What is Best and Worst about Trini Men? Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Trini men are like men everywhere... There is good and bad among them. Once thing is common though, most Trini men see the woman as a conventional item for the home to cook and clean and rub his tummy when he comes home. They still need to get their minds out of old school.

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2010 - 11:34am / Post ID: #

Page 7 Men Trini Worst Best What

Name: Darren

Comments: I am a Trini man, still living in Trinidad. I find it very appalling, distasteful and disheartened to say the least the type of comments generally made about us Trini men. I am a 32 year old male, single (by choice) and consider myself ambitious, honest and friendly. I say to you all the Trinis you have met outside are not true Trinis, they cant be considered the same as they do not live here, face the life we do and are not living by the same morals as we do.
I have interacted with several of you American women over the years and am yet to meet one that is humble, level headed and accepts the fact that life is not perfect as you perceive it to be. We have our flaws, this I agree but examine our history and you could understand why. The modern Trini man has evolved over the last few years.

14th Dec, 2010 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

Men Trini Worst Best What

international QUOTE (JoePublic @ 8-Dec 10, 6:34 AM)
I am a Trini man, still living in Trinidad. I find it very appalling, distasteful and disheartened to say the least the type of comments generally made about us Trini men. I am a 32 year old male, single (by choice) and consider myself ambitious, honest and friendly.

Good for you but it doesn't mean the rest are like you.

international QUOTE
I say to you all the Trinis you have met outside are not true Trinis, they cant be considered the same as they do not live here, face the life we do and are not living by the same morals as we do.

Is this a joke? I think the posts of most of the members here are talking about Trini men born and raised here.

Post Date: 17th Dec, 2010 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #

What is Best and Worst about Trini Men?

Name: DAVE

Comments: I am also a Trini male and totally agree with Darren. Yes I agree that men possess both negative and positive traits worldwide but to stereotype most Trini men as being one particular way or the other is totally feminist and biased. It is my understanding that many women be it Trini or foreign date Trini men and some usually end up hurt by these guys, then saying that most or all Trini men are 'bad', when it is that they chose the Trini guys who were totally wrong for them in the first place. You see many females look for the right fellas in the wrong places, usually accepting the ones that seem the most interesting at the time, be it good or bad looking.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Before submitting your comments please use good grammar - no net talk or slang, check your spelling and remember that names of places and people begin with an uppercase letter.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Dec, 2010 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

What is Best and Worst about Trini Men?
A Friend

What Best Worst Trini Men - Page 7

Men are men. Trini men have their faults as everyone but you guys seem to be biased as you have had a bad experience. I have a job, cook, bake and love doing romantic stuff and I'm still singe. Most women say they want all that stuff but end up going for the bad boy types and then resent men when they get hurt. If you play with fire you must get burned.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please keep your messages free from extra characters / slang / shorthand that are not alpha / numeric (numeric should be for stats) while using good grammar. You will notice most Posts here are written without the use of 'chopped words', excessive smilies, slang, dialect(s) or Teeny Bopper scribbles. As an example "2" should not be substituted for "to" or "u" for "you" or "+" for "plus" in sentences. See Constructive Posting Policy.

19th Dec, 2010 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

What Best Worst Trini Men Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 7

Trini men can be just like men everywhere but you know what gets to me about dating Trini men or not even dating is just going out with a Trini man and they feel you want to marry them or something I mean you can jut go out as friends and do something it always has to go romantic even if you tell them you're not interested.

+  « First of 10 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: What is Best and Worst about Trini Men?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,