Tvvice the Vampire

Tvvice Vampire - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 28th Dec, 2023 - 1:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1557 Medieval Text Adventure
27th Dec, 2023 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Foreverfeed
(+)

Tvvice the Vampire

I, am Tvvice. I was given this name because my mother had a dream that I would die by bully and hope I would try again, and also two V is cooler than one W. I am at the age of 1.1 or 16 according to the years of man. I am known as the Vampire because I like blood and really want to become want.

I was born a Draconian because one of my female ancestor was a concubine of a Black dragon.

I stand 1m83 (Around 6 feet) tall with a balance, healthy body. I have black hair with big round red eyes. My pale skin and a good looking appearance in general makes me unique.

I see myself as one who follows of dark acts. I want to capable of defense myself by first learning my basic fighting skill and then magic. I generally view getting along with my alliance is a must as they will become useful meat shield.

I intend to do get stronger and avoid dead by any mean necessary first and then spending time learning the dark art in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. It should be known that I don't want involve in any troubles if that not a must or giving me any benefits. Moreover, I will try my best to not getting a coalition targeting me. Thus, I now start this path towards getting stronger and enjoy life.

Sponsored Links:
28th Dec, 2023 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Foreverfeed
(+)

Vampire Tvvice

A Sentimental Value: Dagger

After tidying up the house one last time before begin the journey, I found an heirloom in the chest. It is an old dagger which pasted down in my family for generations and the story come with it. My grandmother told me that dagger blade is made from the remaining bone of the foe who withstood the acid breath of the black dragon without fully disintegrate. The rest of it contain of shed dragon scales and other unknow magic stones crafted by the skillful hand of the experienced Dwarf enslaved by the dragon. Who gave it to my female forebear as a sign of loyalty approval. I feel the call of the power inside the dagger which could lead my to obtain the strength and power that I need. In the mean time, I should learn how to wield a dagger properly and learn to use and master the magic inside it.

> TOPIC: Tvvice the Vampire

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,